Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #7661
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
Google it. And go to images.
Last time i google imaged something was blue waffle and that scarred me for life

Old 10-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #7662
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Last time i google imaged something was blue waffle and that scarred me for life
bwahahahahahahazhahahahaha

Old 10-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #7663
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh my god tell me what youre on please? I could be so much more fun.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #7664
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
x2 this HAS to be some good shit

Old 10-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #7665
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sigged btw

Old 10-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #7666
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ANSWER YOUR PHONE KASEY

Old 10-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #7667
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
WELL all i can say is i bought em from a guy in a dark alley in houston, he said he was a doctor tho!

Now everything is pure awesomeness

Old 10-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #7668
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
ANSWER YOUR PHONE KASEY
that was your 11,000th post!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #7669
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hoe

Lee

Shit

Bwhahahahahahahahahahah

Old 10-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #7670
Tortoise*

Quote:
that was your 11,000th post!
cOOL.

wAIT SHIT. I dont want this many

Old 10-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #7672
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Hoe

Lee

Shit

Bwhahahahahahahahahahah
i spit water all over my laptop when i read it

Old 10-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #7673
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
cOOL.

wAIT SHIT. I dont want this many

Post whore!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #7674
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I'm back
You haven't missed anything, kasey is still denying that he/she is in fact a he-she.... And AJ called him and didn't answer..... Now I'm starting to worry about AJ....

Old 10-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #7675
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I'm back
slim shady!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #7676
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
mike

Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #7677
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
You haven't missed anything, kasey is still denying that he/she is in fact a he-she.... And AJ called him and didn't answer..... Now I'm starting to worry about AJ....
Hahaha
Texted* and he did..
Dont worry about me, im fucked up. No way around it

Quote:

Post whore!
the rate your going at youll be here soon!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #7678
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
still havent proven that you are real AJ

Old 10-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #7679
Tortoise*

Meh. Ill keep you all wondering

Old 10-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #7680
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
So, Kase(y) is a hermaphroderp?

And AJ's a computer program?

I think that about sums it up

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread