Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #61
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
Meh. I mainly see the "big thread" as a north side of Texas
Ya, I prefer locals. Anybody here going to Jambo next weekend?

Old 04-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #62
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
Well.. When you think of it, Texas is a huge state- So I think separate BS threads are probably necessary.
Yes, but we want more peepz in the Big one, so its not 6-12 posts then dead, like it is now

Old 04-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #63
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Ya, I prefer locals. Anybody here going to Jambo next weekend?
I'm Going...

Old 04-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #64
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
I'm Going...
Your youngest son is named after me... I'm honored.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #65
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
Your youngest son is named after me... I'm honored.
We just call him "e"

or Mr. E ...

Love the name.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #66
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
We just call him "e"

or Mr. E ...

Love the name.
It's a great name. Relatively uncommon/original too

Old 04-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #68
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #69
Happy Camper

your in Houston now Delmarva? I didn't realize that.. how long?

Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #70
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm Going...
What are you doing over here? See ya next weekend.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #71
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your in Houston now Delmarva? I didn't realize that.. how long?
About a year now near Spring... I've got lurker status now so I usually don't say too much...

Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #72
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Finally a Texas thread that has people close to where im at lol i.e. not the san antonio, el paso, texas (aka north texas) thread, or austin thread

Old 04-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #73
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
What are you doing over here? See ya next weekend.
edit.. Im over here because I am bored, about to go to sleep.
Yeah, looking forward to it! So, you will show up Friday around noon? what time are you leaving H town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
About a year now near Spring... I've got lurker status now so I usually don't say too much...
ah, understood. How come you don't make any of the local meets for wheeling? TOR

Old 04-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #74
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, looking forward to it! So, you will show up Friday around noon? what time are you leaving H town?
lol, bored as I. I'm leaving no later than 7:15.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Finally a Texas thread that has people close to where im at lol i.e. not the san antonio, el paso, texas (aka north texas) thread, or austin thread

Old 04-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #76
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

ah, understood. How come you don't make any of the local meets for wheeling? TOR
Just getting back into it...haven't wheeled anything since my 98 Durango (cringe)

I plan on starting to make some of the TW and TOR meets here soon... I did just quit my job today too so my schedule has freed up significantly... Lol

Old 04-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #77
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Just getting back into it...haven't wheeled anything since my 98 Durango (cringe)

I plan on starting to make some of the TW and TOR meets here soon... I did just quit my job today too so my schedule has freed up significantly... Lol
I heard.. More power to ya, hope you find another one soon.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #78
Mayor of TW

Quote:
I heard.. More power to ya, hope you find another one soon.
Thanks... Don't think I'll be unemployed too long... Interview on the 26th so far

Old 04-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #79
FIREFIGHTER
fftank76 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: TANK
fftank76's Tacoma Gallery
Subd love this thread but do I still count as Houston even the I live in freeport Surfside area? What jambo y'all speak of?

Old 04-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by fftank76 View Post
Subd love this thread but do I still count as Houston even the I live in freeport Surfside area? What jambo y'all speak of?
I'd consider it Houston area, but then again, I'm a beach bum

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread