Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2012, 02:32 AM   #1021
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
new Orleans multiple times a month
those well be long days

Old 06-29-2012, 03:55 AM   #1022
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
Do you have the BAMF plates yet?

All you need is a cut off wheel and a grinder. I did my own but it took 5 hours and metal shavings came out ny ears and sinuses for days. You could not pay me to do it again. What purt of Houston do you live in?
5 hours for grinding and cutting? Doesn't take near that time. I do recommend wearing a dust mask, good ear protection and a face shield if you got it.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #1023
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting morning. Woke up to see a pompom chasing my German Shepard around in my backyard. The noise that woke me up was the pom's squeal every time my lab ran it over and start pulling it around by it's tail. My lab it using it as a play toy right now... what to do, what to do...

Old 06-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #1024
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
spent 4 hours clay bar, polish, sealer and cleaning my truck

Old 06-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #1025
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
spent 4 hours clay bar, polish, sealer and cleaning my truck

looks good except your front tire. its checkering

Old 06-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #1026
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Finished making my first bumper not bad for an 18yr old I must say ...now to start messing with it and finding ways to make it look badass!Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341024713.202249.jpgHouston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341024737.801774.jpg

Old 06-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #1027
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Finished making my first bumper not bad for an 18yr old I must say ...now to start messing with it and finding ways to make it look badass!Attachment 157972Attachment 157973
looks tight, how much are you selling it for?

Old 06-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #1028
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

$350 but itl only bolt up and look right on trucks that have a body lift like mine.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:20 AM   #1029
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
You make some that don't require a body lift and you will sell alot more guaranteed.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #1030
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Truth^^ I would buy one if I had $350 and it was made for non body lift

Old 06-30-2012, 06:29 AM   #1031
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Truth^^ I would buy one if I had $350 and it was made for non body lift
id be interested also

Old 06-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #1032
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Getting some lightning downtown right now.

Old 06-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #1033
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
Getting some lightning downtown right now.
Where you at downtown?

Old 06-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #1034
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
You make some that don't require a body lift and you will sell alot more guaranteed.
Ehhh I think so too but I just don't know how many would actually buy one an how many are just saying they're interested. Plus that means I'd have to take the body lift off my truck to use it as a mock up and I can't do that with my big ass tires lol

Old 06-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #1035
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Where you at downtown?
Right next to Discovery Green and the convention center

Old 06-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #1036
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
Right next to Discovery Green and the convention center
im a few blocks up from ya at work...

Old 06-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #1037
Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
im a few blocks up from ya at work...
Bummer.. I'm just in town on my day off to help my parents move some things.

The truck I drive = Family moving van

Old 06-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #1038
DerpWerx Fab

Quick question people! Does it look better with the plates on the side or does it look better open? I think it looks better open but I need some other opinions or ideas ! It is the first prototype so give me yalls ideas!Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341074992.129673.jpgHouston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341075029.198571.jpg

Old 06-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #1039
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
plates on

Old 06-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #1040
C Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud ofC Wayne has much to be proud of
Name: Chris
C Wayne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Ehhh I think so too but I just don't know how many would actually buy one an how many are just saying they're interested. Plus that means I'd have to take the body lift off my truck to use it as a mock up and I can't do that with my big ass tires lol
I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find someone in the Houston that doesn't have a body lift to help you out with the mock up.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread