Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #12581
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
No shipping! Just let me know when your going to be in town. I'll go grab it for you

Old 01-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #12582
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
No shipping! Just let me know when your going to be in town. I'll go grab it for you

Dennis = my hero lmao. I will more than likely be in town this sunday to grab the trailer and return it to my uncle. Hopefully my garage sale is a success this saturday so i wont have to try again sunday. Otherwise itll have to wait, since i start back at my old job next weekend, changing oil

Old 01-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #12583
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
Dennis = my hero lmao. I will more than likely be in town this sunday to grab the trailer and return it to my uncle. Hopefully my garage sale is a success this saturday so i wont have to try again sunday. Otherwise itll have to wait, since i start back at my old job next weekend, changing oil
So Sunday? Let me see if I can run over there and pick it up today or tomorrow

Old 01-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #12584
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
So Sunday? Let me see if I can run over there and pick it up today or tomorrow
dope man. if u go thru the trouble, i will make it a point to come get it sunday regardless of my schedule. would u happen to know if this bumper assembly includes the turn signals? if not, no biggie. i can always acquire them later

BRETT: if you are in town this saturday come check out my garage sale accross from the shsu maintenance building on 22nd st.

in other news, i'm starting to think joe has been changin oil in the pit for too long and lost some of his mechanic instincts... just looked and one of the 02 sensors came with the oval plate and gasket, but the other did not. can i reuse old oval plate/gasket for one of my 02 sensors? or should i check the local auto stores for these two parts?

Old 01-17-2013, 10:23 AM   #12585

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dope man. if u go thru the trouble, i will make it a point to come get it sunday regardless of my schedule. would u happen to know if this bumper assembly includes the turn signals? if not, no biggie. i can always acquire them later

BRETT: if you are in town this saturday come check out my garage sale accross from the shsu maintenance building on 22nd st.

in other news, i'm starting to think joe has been changin oil in the pit for too long and lost some of his mechanic instincts... just looked and one of the 02 sensors came with the oval plate and gasket, but the other did not. can i reuse old oval plate/gasket for one of my 02 sensors? or should i check the local auto stores for these two parts?

The u2 just reuse it. Make sure it doesn't leake when you put it back on

Old 01-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #12586
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Cool

Quote:
If your busy this time I can get it next time you come in.

The u2 just reuse it. Make sure it doesn't leake when you put it back on
good to know. i will come get it this sunday assuming you are able to get it by then. i do appreciate it Dennis. but again, any idea as to this bumper assembly coming with or without signals? thanx in advance for your help

Old 01-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #12589
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
for you mudheads out there. new park in Alvin opens this weekend.

http://mudlandoffroad.com/index.html
i heard someone mention this like a week ago, too bad it had to be after i moved from there. at least its barely even in alvin, pretty good gig for u pearlanders to come thru. my prerunner has been a mall crawler most of its life. i took it muddin maybe twice when i has 16, while it still belonged to my sister. i've taken it off road maybe twice since i bought it, but both times were in no way treacherous or adventurous. just fooling around out on my uncle's ranch. i wanna test its limits soon. i hope Brett can take me to some cool off roading spots

also i just talked to my co-worker, Joe and he said he will give the 02 sensors another shot omw thru conroe if I stop at the shop sunday.

so its on Dennis! just let me know if u can get it/if it will have turn signals (either way i'll take it) and i'll see u sunday. I cant wait for my engines fuel consumption, power and overall performance to be back to normal!!! not to mention a slight face lift. FUCK PLASTIC BUMPERS

Old 01-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #12590
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BRETT: if you are in town this saturday come check out my garage sale accross from the shsu maintenance building

Old 01-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #12591

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
speaking of mudheads. where's Nick been lately?
Think he was out of town? My last invite to mudin was what he told me

Old 01-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #12592
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
i hate wrecks

Old 01-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #12593
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
i hate wrecks
Uh oh

Old 01-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #12594
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Uh oh

Here check it out
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ner-later.html

Old 01-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #12595

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i heard someone mention this like a week ago, too bad it had to be after i moved from there. at least its barely even in alvin, pretty good gig for u pearlanders to come thru. my prerunner has been a mall crawler most of its life. i took it muddin maybe twice when i has 16, while it still belonged to my sister. i've taken it off road maybe twice since i bought it, but both times were in no way treacherous or adventurous. just fooling around out on my uncle's ranch. i wanna test its limits soon. i hope Brett can take me to some cool off roading spots

also i just talked to my co-worker, Joe and he said he will give the 02 sensors another shot omw thru conroe if I stop at the shop sunday.

so its on Dennis! just let me know if u can get it/if it will have turn signals (either way i'll take it) and i'll see u sunday. I cant wait for my engines fuel consumption, power and overall performance to be back to normal!!! not to mention a slight face lift. FUCK PLASTIC BUMPERS
No turn signals! Ok let's hold off this weekend. I have a lot to do with this over truck.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #12596
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
What time? I won't be back until later saturday
I'm wantingto start at 7am to catch all the old people and i'll end it whenever it slows to a hault as far as people coming by. we dont have a lot of good shit lol and the pool table and the air hockey table just got sold this afternoon. but there is still box springs and bed frames, entertainment center etc. i'll let u check it out when ever, dont matter to me. u could come by today or tomorrow even, if u were back anyways. i just want to be able to utilize and enjoy my garage and theres a lot of random shit in it from before my roommates even moved in last semester. the old tenants were friends of ours and they dont want it, so im sellin it lol

Old 01-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #12597

Quote:
I'm wantingto start at 7am to catch all the old people and i'll end it whenever it slows to a hault as far as people coming by. we dont have a lot of good shit lol and the pool table and the air hockey table just got sold this afternoon. but there is still box springs and bed frames, entertainment center etc. i'll let u check it out when ever, dont matter to me. u could come by today or tomorrow even, if u were back anyways. i just want to be able to utilize and enjoy my garage and theres a lot of random shit in it from before my roommates even moved in last semester. the old tenants were friends of ours and they dont want it, so im sellin it lol
Pmd

Old 01-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #12598
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for you mudheads out there. new park in Alvin opens this weekend.

http://mudlandoffroad.com/index.html
Looking at the pics, it's only mud. Then again it's called MudLandOffroad lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
Taco looks relatively unscathed, Avalon is another story..

Old 01-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #12599
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
No turn signals! Ok let's hold off this weekend. I have a lot to do with this over truck.
ok i'm going to try really hard not to burn thru that cash till u get a free moment then at least i got a job now, damn near drained my rainy day fund... but then again, Pearl is my mistress, the truck gets what the truck wants, its a fucking disease

btw Dennis, what's the deal with this other truck you're workin on the side?

Old 01-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #12600
mwrose777 is on a distinguished road
mwrose777's Tacoma Gallery
If anybody spies a 4x4 1st gen sitting in a used car lot lemme know please. Prefer automatic and V6. Craigslist isn't really panning out.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread