Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #12861
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'm modded out, snorkel, 33's and then hacking and cutting to fit them. Mounted the spare full size spare too. The wife is ready to kill me lol I've been busy the past few days.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #12862
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I'm modded out, snorkel, 33's and then hacking and cutting to fit them. Mounted the spare full size spare too. The wife is ready to kill me lol I've been busy the past few days.
I like the snorkel alot man. Looks pretty sick As for the wife? Cant help yyou there Hide all guns and sharp objects

Old 01-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #12863
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks man, and the guns are in the safe.... But she knows the combination to get in

Old 01-24-2013, 02:12 PM   #12864
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks man, and the guns are in the safe.... But she knows the combination to get in
hahaha

Old 01-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #12865
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
damn i have a laundry list of shit i need to get done still. haha
i would have been down to help (drink beer)

Old 01-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #12866
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
damn i have a laundry list of shit i need to get done still. haha
i would have been down to help (drink beer)
I'll be down to help on my next days off if u need some.

Old 01-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #12867
Captain Taco

Quote:
Brett what part of town you live in? We need to get a group together and do some mods and drink some beer!!!

Old 01-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #12868
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=357sig;6326851]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
I need a dip[/QUOT

Just came up with a solution for your dip problem!
If you let m punch you in the lip, the. You wouldn't be able dip! Cause it would hurt t much! Lol
^^^^^^^^
Quote:
Ya ive tried it before, its ok but my problem is i quit dipping bout a month ago so im just having cravings lol

Old 01-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #12869
Quote:
Brett what part of town you live in? We need to get a group together and do some mods and drink some beer!!!
I'm way north pearland..... Like Huntsville lol

Old 01-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #12870
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got an idea! You can give me all your mods! Makes your wife happy! And you can start over with something to do!

Old 01-24-2013, 05:09 PM   #12871
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Got an idea! You can give me all your mods! Makes your wife happy! And you can start over with something to do!
Ahhhhh..... How about no! Lol I've had my truck for 2 years today it's gone through alot and I'm not starting over again lol

Old 01-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #12872
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Nobody wants to read all that. Cliff notes?
EDITED FOR : BAKERLA

1. find a jack so i can paint my wheels
2. un-install my grill guard/current bumper then install new bumper, reinstall grill guard.
3. need someone that can weld and has a welder to do the steering column fix mod.
4. really gotta nip this P0171 in the bud,

4. (cont.)
it's gotta be either the rattling rear o2 sensor I just replaced, or the front needs to be replaced; i have a replacement but it didn't come with a gasket or heat plate. I think i can re-use the gasket no problem, but the old heat plate doesnt want to come off the original sensor, i'm not sure if it even does, but the new ones screw into the heat plate.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #12873
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
i gotta figure out this o2 sensor shit, paint my wheels, and unistall my grill guard/current bumper then install new bumper, reinstall grill guard. i originally took off my bumper to paint and reinstalled it myself and the grill guard myself, but it's a PITA and would be easier with help. I need a jack to paint my wheels. I need someone that can weld and has a welder to do the steering column fix mod. I really gotta nip this P0171 in the bud, it's gotta be either the rattling rear o2 sensor or the front needs to be replaced; i have a replacement but it didn't come with a gasket or heat plate. I think i can re-use the gasket no problem, but the old heat plate doesnt want to come off the original sensor, i'm not sure if it even does, b ut the new ones screw into the heat plate.
Nobody wants to read all that. Cliff notes?

Old 01-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #12874

Old 01-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #12876
Lol no need for that. Hope you drink at alto lmao

Old 01-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #12877
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
I've been drinking. Forgive me.

You have been forgiven.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #12878
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359092367.350244.jpg
#BecauseRacetruck

Old 01-25-2013, 01:05 AM   #12879

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahhhhh..... How about no! Lol I've had my truck for 2 years today it's gone through alot and I'm not starting over again lol
Think I see something you might have missed!
Skewp hhhoooodddd!!!

Old 01-25-2013, 02:53 AM   #12880
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning Dennis!

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread