Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #13581
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Matt I haven't got a PM yet to come cut your bedsides yet

Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #13582
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
if bamf sent my.sliders that would of never happen!
You got some on the way or what?

Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #13583
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
oh ya....err....ummm bout that lol actually i was thinking bout pullin the trigger but me and my girl are moving in like a month or so so im on the dont spend anything right now plan haha

Old 02-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #13584

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
oh ya....err....ummm bout that lol actually i was thinking bout pullin the trigger but me and my girl are moving in like a month or so so im on the dont spend anything right now plan haha
Haha I hear ya... I'm wanting a rear bumper as well, especially after last meet lol

Old 02-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #13585
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You got some on the way or what?

I had bought the black Friday ones. but I'm like number 75?? lol
Quote:
bedside meaning bed panels? I mighthave one laying around for you to cut up

Old 02-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #13586
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha I hear ya... I'm wanting a rear bumper as well, especially after last meet lol
Please explain

Old 02-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #13587

Haha you know why, and one of the members lurking in here knows why too lol

Old 02-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #13588
Master of Yotas I Am
TRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Master Yota
TRDtexasTaco's Tacoma Gallery

sorry i dont have any offroadin pics yet, but here it is

Old 02-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #13589

Sweet looking rig Jarren

I'm a fan of the black and white

Old 02-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #13590
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha you know why, and one of the members lurking in here knows why too lol
Who is this lurker you speak of?

Old 02-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #13591
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDtexasTaco View Post

Looks nice

Old 02-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #13592
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
well i filed a report with fedex today after neither of my roomates saw a package and fedex says it was delivered saturday. i asked one of my neighbors if they had seen it, but haven't had a chance to ask any others yet. fedex is going to begin an investigation tomorrow. this is kinda exciting, however i just wanted to fix my truck today and don't know how long it will take to actually receive my front o2 sensor...

blue and black with red accents
been thinkin about buying some sr5 emblems and painting em red. never thought i would miss having emblems... i used not to want any on my ranger, now i that i dont have any, i want them for more red or black accents

Old 02-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #13593
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDtexasTaco View Post

another super white!!

Old 02-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #13595
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
White power!

Old 02-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #13596
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Indigo Ink power? Anyone?

lol

Old 02-25-2013, 02:51 PM   #13597
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Indigo Ink power? Anyone?

lol
if we had to form alliances, i would feel compelled to ally with any blue and/or first gen tacos haha

Old 02-25-2013, 02:54 PM   #13598

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
White power!
X2

Old 02-25-2013, 02:54 PM   #13599
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
if we had to form alliances, i would feel compelled to ally with any blue and/or first gen tacos haha
haha right on bro too many whites in here lol jk

Old 02-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #13600

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha right on bro too many whites in here lol jk
lol I resent that!

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread