Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #13861
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I know lol. I was emailing the same guy on Craigslist a few months back when you got it
I wonder where his carbon fiber hood went ...That is what he said he replaced it with.

Old 07-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #13862
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Silva acted like a damn fool and got clocked like one.

Old 07-06-2013, 11:50 PM   #13863
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I want to go lowerrrr mini trucks are so cool

No im not lowering mine more ... But i want to lol
Bag it!!

Old 07-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #13864
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Bag it!!
And throw a magnesium block in the rear for dat der sparks

Old 07-07-2013, 02:20 AM   #13865
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
You are still going to have to bag it

Old 07-07-2013, 06:33 AM   #13866
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
lol i know becky gets tired of that glare on hers
I never understood this. I opened my 06 Sport for 3.5 years and the glare" was never an issue for me... And ths was in AZ.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:46 AM   #13867
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Meh. Tacos gotta haul the datsun so bags could be possible. But idk low i can go with cv's

I need to see how she squats when i hook a trailer up and put the datsun on her.
Can your 4 banger tow a trailer+car? Seems lie it'd be a bit heavy.

Old 07-07-2013, 07:22 AM   #13872

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Hey mike!

Old 07-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #13873

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I never understood this. I opened my 06 Sport for 3.5 years and the glare" was never an issue for me... And ths was in AZ.
Never noticed any glare on my hood either lol
Seems like a sorry excuse to get a skewp hood

Old 07-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #13874
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Hey mike!
Is alive! What's going on Dennis?

Old 07-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #13875
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Never noticed any glare on my hood either lol
Seems like a sorry excuse to get a skewp hood
Ya tis odd... I'd like a skewp on my 09... Purely for resale value.... Hehe

Old 07-07-2013, 07:27 AM   #13876

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Id like to sell you one. Lol

Old 07-07-2013, 07:27 AM   #13877

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is alive! What's going on Dennis?
Shit, just waiting for this flood ti come

Old 07-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #13878
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Id like to sell you one. Lol
Haha... What no swb skewped hoods for sale in your parts yard?

On another note, how much do you want for the behind the seat cubbies...?

Old 07-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #13879
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Shit, just waiting for this flood ti come
Is that today or tomorrow.....?

I should watch the news more.

Old 07-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #13880

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha... What no swb skewped hoods for sale in your parts yard?

On another note, how much do you want for the behind the seat cubbies...?

Oh yea! Had forgot about that. Mmmm..... 75

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread