Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #14241
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
any luck finding that tranny pan Chris?
Haven't looked. But I'm positive I have one or two.

When you coming down?

Old 03-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #14242
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
I am putting my UCAs on monday. What should I set the caster to? I have them set at 0, right now I think. I will be close to 3" of lift in the front when I put these on.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #14243
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post
I am putting my UCAs on monday. What should I set the caster to? I have them set at 0, right now I think. I will be close to 3" of lift in the front when I put these on.
why not.just get an alignment?

Old 03-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #14244
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
0 is good. Adjust the balljoint camber setting all the way out. They way when the tech finish their adjustments with the cams they can adjust the ball joint to fine tune the camber settings.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #14245
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
cool thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
why not.just get an alignment?
I am, but I need to drive it there first

Old 03-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #14246
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Haven't looked. But I'm positive I have one or two.

When you coming down?
I may come down the friday before easter weekend, but if i do, i'll be leaving for kerrville that saturday

Old 03-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #14247
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I think you need at least 2.5 degrees of caster, mine are at 3 degrees

Old 03-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #14248
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Yea. At least 2.5 actual caster on both sides is good. Not to be confused with the caster setting on the LR UCAs which is set at 0.

Nick, if you have issues with the alignment shop. Autoline of America is Deer Park off Center St is the place to go.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #14249
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you have 3 degrees on your driver side too? I thought I heard some good rubbing this past weekend on the inner fender. Did you rub any on your cab mounts?

Old 03-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #14250
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
you have 3 degrees on your driver side too? I thought I heard some good rubbing this past weekend on the inner fender. Did you rub any on your cab mounts?
No cab mount rubbing, just the driver side flare. I have about 1-1/4" taco lean right now with no spanner wrench :-/

Old 03-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #14251
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No cab mount rubbing, just the driver side flare. I have about 1-1/4" taco lean right now with no spanner wrench :-/
ouch. that's a big diff. my ass end leans a bit, though i havent measured it yet.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #14252

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Yea. At least 2.5 actual caster on both sides is good. Not to be confused with the caster setting on the LR UCAs which is set at 0.

Nick, if you have issues with the alignment shop. Autoline of America is Deer Park off Center St is the place to go.
oh alright. I was just going to take it to ntb right down the road.

Old 03-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #14253
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh alright. I was just going to take it to ntb right down the road.
I'd recommend the place where Lyndall said, I've been to NTB for an alignment about 6 times, they probably aligned it 'correctly' twice.

If you do go, I'll bet you money their printer is broke..

Old 03-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #14255
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wanna borrow my spannerr wrench?

Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #14256

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
remembered! You would also have to take the kings off to adjust them

Old 03-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #14257
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
remembered! You would also have to take the kings off to adjust them
No you dont

Old 03-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #14258
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Dennis, you got any tacos laying around? I need a hood, grille, headlight pieces and a fender flare

Old 03-23-2013, 12:41 AM   #14259
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Dennis, you got any tacos laying around? I need a hood, grille, headlight pieces and a fender flare
What did you do now?

Old 03-23-2013, 12:51 AM   #14260
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I always admit it when i fuck up but, this time i got ran off the road by a bigger truck with a big grille guard/full replacement. Was doing the usual backroading when it came around the corner with no headlights on.

It was either hit truck or fence. So fence it was. No dents this time tho since i went head on into it. Just pushed my grille and headlight in, thus breaking clips and bending shit, and scratched the hood pretty bad from barbwire on it. I swear im about to lift it back up and fully armor it since it seems i just cant catch a break

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread