Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #14241
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
My office gets so cold I have to go outside just to warm up.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #14242
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My office gets so cold I have to go outside just to warm up.
And don't even get me started on the ergonomic desk chairs... You call THAT "lumbar support"?

Old 07-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #14243
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
^^^ 1st world job problems

Old 07-13-2013, 07:33 AM   #14245
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At my place getting a real alignment done. Deer Park Firestone sucks.
Geez. What happened?

Old 07-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #14246
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Geez. What happened?
I don't think an alignment happened when I took the truck there. They told me I couldn't be in the bay and then ended up closing the bay door. I'll post my numbers from last weeks alignment and then today's when I get home.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:15 AM   #14247
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Took my truck to Autoline of America in Deer Park today. Firestone in Deer Park did a shit job last Friday. So shitty, I could see that my camber was off. If I can tell, it's clearly not in specs. This is what Firestone left me with last Friday.

Left
Camber .1
Caster 2.8
Toe -.01

Right
Camber .4
Caster 2.9
Toe .04

Not bad numbers. But I could tell it wasn't right.

These are my initial numbers from Autoline:

Left
Camber 1.4 (wtf is this?)
Caster 2.8
Toe .12

Right
Camber .3
Caster 2.9
Toe .11

The camber, which I could eyeball, was clearly not right. Not sure what Firestone did. Trick their machine, the tech couldn't do it right. Whatever...

Old 07-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #14248
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I don't think an alignment happened when I took the truck there. They told me I couldn't be in the bay and then ended up closing the bay door. I'll post my numbers from last weeks alignment and then today's when I get home.
Holy shit.

-edit-

Those are some interesting results...

Old 07-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #14249
Senior Injector

Anyone know where I can get mesh locally like the M1 or M4 offered by HomerTaco in this thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hom...mesh-sale.html

Old 07-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #14250
Senior Injector

-edit-

Double post.

Old 07-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #14251
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Holy shit.

-edit-

Those are some interesting results...
I should mention, or clarify, that Autoline did the alignment perfectly. Again. As usual. The Autoline #s posted were before they made adjustments.

Old 07-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #14252
Senior Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Grainger. Search "perforated aluminum"
Hope i spelled that right
Thanks bud. That's the first place I looked; if I can't find anything locally this weekend I just may go that route

Quote:
I should mention, or clarify, that Autoline did the alignment perfectly. Again. As usual. The Autoline #s posted were before they made adjustments.
Wow. WTF did Deer Park Firestone do? Looks like some pencilwhipped numbers.

Old 07-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #14253
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You should contact firestone corporate office! Make a complaint!

Old 07-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #14254
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
You should contact firestone corporate office! Make a complaint!
agreed.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #14255
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Lol just because you spray paint it black doesnt mean the rust dissappears

Old 07-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #14256

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwLQ...be_gdata_playe

Kase.......

Old 07-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #14258
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
*drool*

Almost enough to have me thinking rotary for the Miata I'm fixing up. So smoooooth...

Old 07-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #14259
#GROUPSHITBAG pics

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread