Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 09:13 PM   #14381
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Other end of the truck...
Oh my... Whos building em?

Old 03-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #14382
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Oh my... Whos building em?
They are already built.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #14383
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
They are already built.
Oh okay, got your last comment mixed up. Nice man! How much travel you gonna be pulling?

Old 03-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #14384
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh okay, got your last comment mixed up. Nice man! How much travel you gonna be pulling?
Should be 12, maybe more since I don't have to worry about CVs

Old 03-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #14385
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Should be 12, maybe more since I don't have to worry about CVs
Gonna run 33's or 35's?

Old 03-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #14386
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna run 33's or 35's?
33s for now, still got life in my tires. No glass unless I absolutely have to either.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #14387
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
33s for now, still got life in my tires. No glass unless I absolutely have to either.
Yea thats what i figured.
Nice tho! So jealous
Youre gonna fit right in over there.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #14388
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea thats what i figured.
Nice tho! So jealous
Youre gonna fit right in over there.
Just got a deal that I couldn't refuse, I got lucky. Like really lucky.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #14389
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Just got a deal that I couldn't refuse, I got lucky. Like really lucky.
Badass job offer? Or friend invited you to live with him/her? Family? Just curious

Old 03-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #14390
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Badass job offer? Or friend invited you to live with him/her? Family? Just curious
Lol, I meant lucky with the front kit I bought. I'm out here in Cali to go to school.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #14391
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Lol, I meant lucky with the front kit I bought. I'm out here in Cali to go to school.
Lol damnit. I overthink way too much

Well glad to hear bro. Cant wait to see you mobbing dunes with the rest of the TW crew!

Old 03-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #14392
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol damnit. I overthink way too much

Well glad to hear bro. Cant wait to see you mobbing dunes with the rest of the TW crew!
Yes you do. Slow down brother.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #14393
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Yes you do. Slow down brother.
Hmm maybe i should start smoking that

Old 03-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #14394
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
man, dog, that's my move! lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4rtXYgqaPQ

Old 03-28-2013, 07:21 AM   #14395
gonecoastal89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
gonecoastal89's Tacoma Gallery
Morning fellas. How's everyone making out today? Officially one day away from Friday.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:25 AM   #14396
DerpWerx Fab

Currently on the way to the Alamo to pick up some wheels.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:29 AM   #14397
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Currently on the way to the Alamo to pick up some wheels.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #14398
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Idk if that's the answer...maybe, lol

Old 03-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #14399
DerpWerx Fab

Wheres our neighborhood asian lately??

Old 03-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #14400
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wheres our neighborhood asian lately??
Doughnut shop

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread