Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #14401
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Wheres our neighborhood asian lately??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Running his sweat shop
FIFY

Old 03-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #14402
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
FIFY
Lol

Old 03-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #14403
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #14404
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-29-2013, 01:21 AM   #14405
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I know it doesnt pay as good as the jobs yall have now, but if yall ever need a job I can put yall to work! At the sweat shop of course! Lol

Old 03-29-2013, 03:40 AM   #14406
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Always good to have a backup job lined up

Old 03-29-2013, 03:54 AM   #14407

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Your on top of the list susan!

Old 03-29-2013, 04:13 AM   #14408
gonecoastal89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
gonecoastal89's Tacoma Gallery
It was about this point in time when I started to wish I was off on good Friday like the rest of corporate America....Here's to a day of boredom and no phone calls!

Old 03-29-2013, 04:16 AM   #14409
TWINSIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Your on top of the list susan!
Ah thanks Dennis it's good to know I have friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonecoastal89 View Post
It was about this point in time when I started to wish I was off on good Friday like the rest of corporate America....Here's to a day of boredom and no phone calls!
I've never had a normal m-f 8-5 job, so all those Monday and Friday extra holidays I've never had to worry about lol. But from the sounds of it you're making and easy paycheck today!

Old 03-29-2013, 04:19 AM   #14410
gonecoastal89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
gonecoastal89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ah thanks Dennis it's good to know I have friends

I've never had a normal m-f 8-5 job, so all those Monday and Friday extra holidays I've never had to worry about lol. But from the sounds of it you're making and easy paycheck today!
I've been in your shoes before....Won't be too easy of a paycheck..bossman will be bored and looking for things to do/people to bother too. I'll take a paycheck for tolerance today ;]

Old 03-29-2013, 04:22 AM   #14411
TWINSIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonecoastal89 View Post
I've been in your shoes before....Won't be too easy of a paycheck..bossman will be bored and looking for things to do/people to bother too. I'll take a paycheck for tolerance today ;]
Sounds like you need to learn the art of disappearing lol or looking busy while not doing a damn thing. Not that I know how to do it either

Old 03-29-2013, 04:23 AM   #14412
TWINSIES!

Dennis what kind of rims and tires you have?

Old 03-29-2013, 04:32 AM   #14413

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dennis what kind of rims and tires you have?
Rims are.... don't really know, they are 16x10 with round holes! Painted black. Tires are bfg at, ko bought them from cody

Old 03-29-2013, 04:34 AM   #14414
TWINSIES!

Lol oh ok

Old 03-29-2013, 04:57 AM   #14415

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. Not much into rims

Old 03-29-2013, 05:01 AM   #14416

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I would call it.... the red neck classic! Cause they all have or had this style rim at onepoint or anothert

Old 03-29-2013, 05:24 AM   #14417

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol oh ok
Lol just saw your post on the classified, I do have two 285/75/16 tires, or my 16 to trade, but I dont think those rims would stick out as far as I would like them. And going to say no to spacers

Old 03-29-2013, 05:36 AM   #14418
TWINSIES!

It's cool no worries. I'm looking for some 285's, I'd like to get some more duratracs but it's not looking to good :-/

Old 03-29-2013, 05:58 AM   #14419

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
You just going to replace the tires or rims as well? I might be able to get you a deal onsome new tires! Not sure if they are going to be durratracs though

Old 03-29-2013, 06:32 AM   #14420
TWINSIES!

Mainly tires. I was looking to do a straight swap for either tires or wheels and tires. You can't make me some duratracs in your sweat shop??

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread