Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #14481
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
old news
better than ken block even tho apparently nobody likes bj lol

Old 04-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #14482
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
better than ken block even tho apparently nobody likes bj lol
Yeah, he's got a lot of haters. I still like him, he's good at a lot more than being a race car driver.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:29 AM   #14483
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Only if we had terrain like that here in houston!!!!

Old 04-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #14484
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
My view so far this morning
Attached Thumbnails
Houston BS Thread-image.jpg  

Old 04-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #14485
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a long ways up!
Not scared of heights by not a fan either.

Old 04-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #14486
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
My view so far this morning
Jump!!

Old 04-02-2013, 06:38 AM   #14487

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I'll make sure your bumper gets a good home

Old 04-02-2013, 06:52 AM   #14488
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35man View Post
That looks like a long ways up!
Not scared of heights by not a fan either.
90+ from the rig floor, 120+ from the ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Jump!!
Quote:
I'll make sure your bumper gets a good home
Lol I could jump but the harness would catch me and don't worry my bumper would go to another member

Old 04-02-2013, 07:17 AM   #14489

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Cut the harness.then jump! Tell the other member to jump after you

Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 AM   #14490

Quote:
Cut the harness.then jump! Tell the other member to jump after you
Reported.... Wanting members to kill themselves is offensive to me

Old 04-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #14492
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Reported.... Wanting members to kill themselves is offensive to me
Just depends on who it is.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #14493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Just depends on who it is.
*cough* Kase *cough*

Old 04-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #14494

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
No one said anything about killing, I just said jump! Lol

Old 04-02-2013, 08:31 AM   #14495

[QUOTE=357sig;6681389]Cut the harness. Then jump![/QUOTE]

So cut the harness then what? Float down magically?

Old 04-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #14496

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
[QUOTE=357sig;6681389]Cut the harness. Then jump!
So cut the harness then what? Float down magically?[/QUOTE]

What you do in mid flight is totally up to you, out of my hand once you jump. Lol

Old 04-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #14497
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Houstonians, I will driving up to Houston from the Valley for my Grandmothers funeral. Just wanted to ask whats the weather condition up there like, any hazards and or construction I should be looking for. Its been about 4yrs since I've been up there so Im sure things have changed. Any helps is much appreciated, thanks.

Also I am taking the opportunity to look for a bed extender while I'm up there. So if anyone has one for sale or knows of someone, I'd be interested in it.

Old 04-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #14498
kootch is on a distinguished road

Name: JC
kootch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Only if we had terrain like that here in houston!!!!
You have a hill, the bridge between Kemah & Seabrook!! hahahhaha Oh wait, that is outside the city. How about the hill by Allen Landing going to UH-Downtown?? That is pretty steep and you have a great view of Buffalo Bayou.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #14499
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XB81 View Post
Hello Houstonians, I will driving up to Houston from the Valley for my Grandmothers funeral. Just wanted to ask whats the weather condition up there like, any hazards and or construction I should be looking for. Its been about 4yrs since I've been up there so Im sure things have changed. Any helps is much appreciated, thanks.

Also I am taking the opportunity to look for a bed extender while I'm up there. So if anyone has one for sale or knows of someone, I'd be interested in it.
houston is full of traffic on the highways and probably 1/4 of the roads have construction. check the weather, houston is prone to flooding. it has been cool at night and warm in the day. it's only getting warmer with the exception of a few cold snaps and it's been raining lately. traffic around lunch and rush hours, it only gets worse on friday and sunday, especially around holidays.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:54 AM   #14500

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kootch View Post
You have a hill, the bridge between Kemah & Seabrook!! hahahhaha Oh wait, that is outside the city. How about the hill by Allen Landing going to UH-Downtown?? That is pretty steep and you have a great view of Buffalo Bayou.
Lol somewhat of a smooth bridge is nothing close to a run like that video and other videos out there

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread