Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #14481
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Gotta laugh at all the love here. To the person who hid and decided to be anonymous asking "How is that failing business now? Go back to Bama and being a grease monkey" --- The business is far from failing. Not many businesses out there can boast being less than $10k in debt at the 2 year mark in this industry. I'm quite happy with my results at this point. If you don't like it, tough. Next time have some gonads and leave your name.
Strange comment... In a town that small I don't suppose you have any competitors that would happen to be on TW?

Old 07-18-2013, 10:15 AM   #14482
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grueinthebox View Post
Strange comment... In a town that small I don't suppose you have any competitors that would happen to be on TW?
I figure its probably someone on TW he's had issues with before and who took a swipe at him.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #14483
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the gxsr 600 hinda ruckus! Not really a scooter anymore

Old 07-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #14484
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIbA...e_gdata_player

These guys

Edit:: Lol its a wheel chair on roids!
Never mind

Old 07-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #14485
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Good job guys. Getting the mods in our thread, now we are on their radar and as a tranny I feel I'll be persecuted now

Old 07-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #14486
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Good job guys. Getting the mods in our thread, now we are on their radar and as a tranny I feel I'll be persecuted now
I don't know you but I support your lifestyle and will defend it as such.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #14487

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
I don't know you but I support your lifestyle and will defend it as such.

There yoy go fucking things up again! !
Dont say that, he will take you seriously@!!

Old 07-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #14488
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man, you put an Obama pic in here.. the police will have this thread under 24/7 radar now...

Old 07-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #14489
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Needs more bewbs
Pic of Obama's bewbs? You sick puppy...

Old 07-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #14490
Senior Injector

Well this got awkward quickly.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #14491
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grueinthebox View Post
How is my comment strange? And no, I don't have any competitors on TW. Not sure what that has to do with anything? Care to enlighten? But yeah, as for competition, there are 3 other shops in this town. They have been around for quite some time and have a fair amount of regulars. However they are limited in equipment and diagnostic tools. Most everyone (not all) normally would drive the hour or so to Montgomery or Birmingham, or perhaps Tuscaloosa for anything requiring electronic diagnostic, or electrical repairs. That is my niche, and where I get most of my customers from. I save them tons of time and money from having to drive that far to get their check engine light or ABS systems looked at. Fortunately I also am getting a lot of good "grunt" work to do as well. Yeah, it's a little slow, but I am still building a reputation.

Small towns are all about reputation. They couldn't care less what you charged. What they want is someone who will treat them right, and be someone they can have a conversation with. It actually is a BIG change from what I have been used to in the past. Here it's more about people, not the company.

Quote:
I figure its probably someone on TW he's had issues with before and who took a swipe at him.
I am thinking you are most likely right. I just love to laugh because they act so big and bad making comments and giving people a hard time, but they don't have the gonads to "show their face" so to speak. lol.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #14492
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Flux capacitor?

Old 07-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #14493
Senior Injector

NAAAAWS

Old 07-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #14494
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NAAAAWS
Actually it looks like a beer bong

Old 07-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #14495
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
What is that out of and where did you get it? Perfect for a 2.7!

Old 07-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #14496
Senior Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Actually it looks like a beer bong
CHUG CHUG CHUG

Old 07-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #14498
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't waste any time putting the winch to use eh? What trail are you on?

Old 07-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #14499
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
The wall on Poughkeepsie. Had to winch myself up and winch up 2 others.

Old 07-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #14500
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't tackle that one when I went, but I see a trip to CO in the near future

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread