Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #14541
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
dude love the sig pic! HAIL STATE

Old 04-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #14542
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
You could try use one of these Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365122217.528396.jpg and put your bike on top of the rack youve got. If it would fit. Or you could fab up something to make it fit/ fit on the rack

Dont have an example of my own truck but its like this Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365122288.585063.jpg

Or get something like this Attachment 205286

Old 04-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #14543
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BTW, if you ever get a really annoying, high pitched squeak from the back of a DC, check this bolt... Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365123045.616760.jpg

Old 04-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #14544
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
dude love the sig pic! HAIL STATE
I start in August, gonna major in forestry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
BTW, if you ever get a really annoying, high pitched squeak from the back of a DC, check this bolt... Attachment 205283
Was it loose? What was happening?

Old 04-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #14545
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #14546
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #14547
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
I start in August, gonna major in forestry.

Was it loose? What was happening?
Incredibly loose. Basically the seat and the bracket were rubbing each other and squeaking.

Old 04-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #14548
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in houston reccommend a GOOD exhaust shop (mandrel bends, good welds etc etc)
looking to get crossover pipe routed behind the transfer case so i dont drag it any more, and get a muffler welded on with turn down behind the axle.

i went to Ripleys off 1960/kuykendahl and they wanted $500 for that.. which i feel is way too much.

Old 04-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #14549
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Incredibly loose. Basically the seat and the bracket were rubbing each other and squeaking.
Interesting. First gen ftw.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #14550
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post
anyone in houston reccommend a GOOD exhaust shop (mandrel bends, good welds etc etc)
looking to get crossover pipe routed behind the transfer case so i dont drag it any more, and get a muffler welded on with turn down behind the axle.

i went to Ripleys off 1960/kuykendahl and they wanted $500 for that.. which i feel is way too much.
Well the muffler alone from a shop would prolly be what, $150?(havnt muffler shopped in a while), the turn down tip would prolly be $30-$50. So theres $200.
Then the piping for it would prolly be $50.
So $250 in labor which is prolly gonna be a 2-4 hour job actually isnt THAT unreasonable.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #14551
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Well the muffler alone from a shop would prolly be what, $150?(havnt muffler shopped in a while), the turn down tip would prolly be $30-$50. So theres $200.
Then the piping for it would prolly be $50.
So $250 in labor which is prolly gonna be a 2-4 hour job actually isnt THAT unreasonable.
Why don't you do it for him kase

Old 04-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #14552
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
Why don't you do it for him kase
No mandrel pipe bender and/or mufflers/tips or i would

Old 04-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #14553
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Lol there's my monthly post. See y'all later haha

Old 04-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #14554
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #14555

Quote:

Quote:
Is this for next month?

Old 04-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #14556
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
anyone in or around houston have any kind of bike rack that might attach to square tubing i have my rack built on. some yakima models as well as thule work but im military traveling to virginia from texas and im needing some help because my bed is full and i cant put my bike in the bed unless i find a mount for the rack. ill post a pic of what i have as far as the bed basket. it has 1 1/4 square tubing.

I have two bike trays for thule rack, they also have bike trays.thats mount to the basket you hsve in the bed

Old 04-05-2013, 03:59 AM   #14557
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It's not show quality...but I had my exhaust reroute done here http://www.affordablemufflers.com/ for $60. Call them and see what they can do for you.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:44 AM   #14558
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I must be very tired right now, lady said I just want one glaze donut, I heard I just want one glaze dumb fuck!

Old 04-05-2013, 05:45 AM   #14559
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
I must be very tired right now, lady said I just want one glaze donut, I heard I just want one glaze dumb fuck!

Old 04-05-2013, 05:58 AM   #14560
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

LOL I was gonna say Ripleys

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread