Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #14541
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Just have to get the grill Satoshi'ed Rusty Shackleford style and she's good as new. Have five sheets of perforated/expanded aluminum waiting for testing.
I just picked up Homer's Raptor mesh for my satoshi

Old 07-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #14542
non compliant
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
I just picked up Homer's Raptor mesh for my satoshi
Aw shit. That's going to look so clean on your truck. Can't wait to see it. Are you doing your own labor?

Old 07-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #14543
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Aw shit. That's going to look so clean on your truck. Can't wait to see it. Are you doing your own labor?
I am but I still have a long way to go and letters to order from JLee. But it is coming together.

Old 07-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #14544
non compliant
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So nice. Like I said, the final piece is going to be so clean. If you don't mind me asking, what letters are you referring to?

Old 07-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #14545
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So nice. Like I said, the final piece is going to be so clean. If you don't mind me asking, what letters are you referring to?
The "TACOMA" letters that mount to the mesh.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #14546
minitruck4life
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
That's the best!

Congrats!
thanks Chris.

i talked em down from $12000 to $9800 before tax and fees. Less than 140K miles.

but I'm not gunna lie, I'm not in love with Misty the way I was with Pearl.

Misty has an exhaust and I'm not sure how I feel about it, No cruise control, I'm hoping i can find a stock one online. Half the dash lights are out, at least i know how to replace em already and have some. I'm not in love with lunar mist like i was blue horizon metallica. I had to replace the alternator belt so I replaced all the belts (except timing belt). my old sub wont fit behind the seats, but she did come with a shitty 8in back there... almost forgot i have a rear main seal leak.

I got alot of work ahead of me, just when I thought i was almost done too. I have my S/C still sittin in the garage though. thank danzig i found a 3.4 taco in my price range!

Old 07-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #14547
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Looks exactly like mine but mine had pin stripes and black mirrors.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #14548
minitruck4life
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

now to start spending all my money on this new bitch. She could use a lift, shocks, and a satoshi

Old 07-20-2013, 08:41 PM   #14549
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
now to start spending all my money on this new bitch. She could use a lift, shocks, and a satoshi
I really liked your old truck That color was awesome.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #14550
minitruck4life

Quote:
I really liked your old truck That color was awesome.
thanks, me too. if she ever need a new paint job, I'll paint her blue horizon metallica fo sho.

"love hurts" played on the radio on the drive from alvin to huntsville and it's been stuck in my head ever since. monday after class i'm going to call the wrecker to see if i can snag some stuff

Old 07-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #14551
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks, me too. if she ever need a new paint job, I'll paint her blue horizon metallica fo sho.

"love hurts" played on the radio on the drive from alvin to huntsville and it's been stuck in my head ever since. monday after class i'm going to call the wrecker to see if i can snag some stuff
Are you gonna try and get your wheels and some other stuff?

Old 07-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #14552
minitruck4life

Quote:
Are you gonna try and get your wheels and some other stuff?
wheels, tails, tail guards, grill guard, maybe speakers even tho they won't fit. i'd like to buy the truck back and part it out cuz i have a co-worker who offered up his land in willis, i just gotta find out how much to buy it back and get it from NE of huntsville to willis.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:38 AM   #14553
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wheels, tails, tail guards, grill guard, maybe speakers even tho they won't fit. i'd like to buy the truck back and part it out cuz i have a co-worker who offered up his land in willis, i just gotta find out how much to buy it back and get it from NE of huntsville to willis.
I say do it! Depending on the value of the the truck, they should sell it back a a percentage of what the value is. It would be easier if they have not cut you a check for the truck. But if they did already it might be a little harder.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:39 AM   #14554
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
25HP! YEAH!
Think its minus 25hp! Lol the skewp creates wind drag! Slowing the truck down

Old 07-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #14555
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Think its minus 25hp! Lol the skewp creates wind drag! Slowing the truck down
Nope, pretty sure it makes you move faster because unicorn magic and rainbows.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:46 AM   #14556

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
No, its all in your head. Lol

Old 07-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #14558
non compliant

Quote:
The "TACOMA" letters that mount to the mesh.

Ah, okay. I thought that they came with the grille from Homer but I've never really investigated so what do I know?

Quote:
NO, UNICORN MAGIC AND RAINBOWS DENNIS.
This. Should have had the body shop paint that on the side of Le Skoop.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #14559
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2 skewps ftw

Old 07-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #14560

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
:
Quote:

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread