Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #14581
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Wonder what kind of hype I could start if I want to part out the taco

Old 04-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #14582
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I call winch, skewp, super charger, tool box, retros and rims and tires.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #14583
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I call bumper and lift !

Old 04-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #14584
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of going to 35's.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #14585
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Do it!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #14586
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

Wonder what kind of hype I could start if I want to part out the taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I call winch, skewp, super charger, tool box, retros and rims and tires.
Hmm, shoot me a dollar amount, I'll bet you don't like the S/C after a week or so..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I call bumper and lift !
Same to you

Old 04-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #14587
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hmm, shoot me a dollar amount, I'll bet you don't like the S/C after a week or so..
Oh shit you're serious?

Old 04-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #14588
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Same to you
Why dont you like the s/c?

And eh i was just playing. Im really tryin to get my truck paid off within a year so no more big dollar mods

Old 04-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #14589
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And eh i was just playing. Im really tryin to get my truck paid off within a year so no more big dollar mods
Not as much power gained as thought. Which was understandable

Old 04-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #14590
TWINSIES!

Hey guy you already posted once in this thread for the month, you trying to show off or something?

Old 04-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #14591
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
Ah very understandable.
Tacos are definitely not racecars lol

Old 04-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #14592
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
Power is there, after 3k rpms, with that is also the guzzler of fuel. It would be better off in an XR.. The money would be better spent on suspension mods or what have you.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #14593
TWINSIES!

*cough* lockers *cough*

Old 04-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #14594
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Power is there, after 3k rpms, with that is also the guzzler of fuel. It would be better off in an XR.. The money would be better spent on suspension mods or what have you.
*cough* who said s/c's suck for trail/offroad trucks cause they really rob power at low rpms*cough*

Old 04-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #14595
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

S/c??? I'll buy it!! Shoot me s price

Old 04-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #14596
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*cough* who said s/c's suck for trail/offroad trucks cause they really rob power at low rpms*cough*
After the fact, yes. But my derpometer told me not to listen to you.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #14597
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
After the fact, yes. But my derpometer told me not to listen to you.
Lol well i took this note while cleaning the classroom at hennesseys tuner school one morning

"Superchargers main downfall is that it can take up to 20% of the engines power to use, while a turbocharger uses the exhaust gas and the lost horsepower to actually create work up to 40-50% efficiency"

Ever since then, when people consider putting a S/C on a low rpm use truck, i do my best to warn them about it.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #14598
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Dually noted, might put this slut in the BST for a month to see what happens..

Old 04-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #14599
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Ill offer you all of my $50

Old 04-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #14600
gonecoastal89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
gonecoastal89's Tacoma Gallery
I spotted a flat black tacoma with a pretty beefy front bumper heading east on I10 at eldridge around 5:30 today. Didn't get to good of a look at it. Was it anyone in this thread?

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread