Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 07:09 PM   #14601
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonecoastal89 View Post
I spotted a flat black tacoma with a pretty beefy front bumper heading east on I10 at eldridge around 5:30 today. Didn't get to good of a look at it. Was it anyone in this thread?
Flat black? 2nd gen? Double cab? Fiberglass fenders?

Old 04-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #14602
gonecoastal89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
gonecoastal89's Tacoma Gallery
Twas a 2nd gen double cab. Didn't notice the fenders.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #14603
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Was gonna say it couldve been kevin. He has a lifted 2nd gen DCSB that he plastidipped flat black. He lives in houston too

Old 04-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #14604
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I call winch, skewp, super charger, tool box, retros and rims and tires.
I call your old rims and tires, if they'll fit lol

Old 04-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #14605
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
I call your old rims and tires, if they'll fit lol
They'll fit might have to trim alittle

Old 04-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #14606
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
They'll fit might have to trim alittle
what are your wheel and tire dimensions?

from the looks of em in ur pics, i'd have to trim alot lol

Old 04-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #14607
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
33-12.5-17 not sure on the BS and offset though I have a full size spare we could mount up and see how it fits

Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #14608
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

not gunna fit. too wide

Old 04-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #14609
Why is that?

Old 04-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #14610
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

33x10.5 i was told is the max tire size for stock prerunner suspension with 1.5in aal and 5100's with preload maxed on a first gen.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #14611
Pshh whatever lol well if you're serious and want to see if they'll fit let me know.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:34 AM   #14612
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
33x10.5 i was told is the max tire size for stock prerunner suspension with 1.5in aal and 5100's with preload maxed on a first gen.
Stuff it in thrre! Make it fit!

Old 04-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #14613
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Stuff it in thrre! Make it fit!
That's....... what she said

Old 04-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #14614
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
That's....... what she said
Don't lie you've never heard a woman say that Lyndall.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #14615
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't lie you've never heard a woman say that Lyndall.
Im sure lyndal doesnt have 33x12!

Old 04-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #14616
Quote:
Uh 12.5 thank you that extra .5 makes them scream

Old 04-09-2013, 10:07 AM   #14617
DerpWerx Fab

Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365523620.076405.jpg

Old 04-09-2013, 10:30 AM   #14618
What's new with the derpmobile

Old 04-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #14619
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Uh 12.5 thank you that extra .5 makes them scream
lmao....
Quote:
I just remembered I have something for you... I'll get it to you Saturday.. I have to make a trip to Pearland anyway for other matters

Old 04-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #14620
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
lmao....

I just remembered I have something for you... I'll get it to you Saturday.. I have to make a trip to Pearland anyway for other matters
Actually I spoke too soon, damnit. It will have to wait til the following Saturday as I have plans all weekend out of town

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread