Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 03:52 AM   #14641
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody got an oem 4 leaf pack or used AAL preferably somewhat lost it's lift laying around they wanna be rid of?

Old 04-10-2013, 04:41 AM   #14642
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Was outside smoking and its pretty windy! Made me wonder if wind carries sound?? So would you be able to hear better down wind than you would up wind?

Old 04-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #14643
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna make something like this to gimme a lil welding project Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365616405.327012.jpgHouston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365616416.593678.jpg

Anyone want one? Should be cheap to make.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:04 AM   #14644
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post

I would! But it wiuld have to be a little taller than the one on the first gen,

Old 04-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #14645
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I've been asking for one for a while from you.. dick..

Old 04-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #14646
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
I would! But it wiuld have to be a little taller than the one on the first gen,
How much taller? Where in proportion to the cab would you want it? Level with the top so the tire would sit higher than the roof of the cab? Or at the height where the tire would be level with the top of cab?

Old 04-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #14647
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I've been asking for one for a while from you.. dick..
You dont know how to speak up in texting douche lol. We talked about it like 2 days ago. Brandons a witness!

Old 04-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #14648
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not talking recently, I'm talking this was a while back and asked more than once.. asshat

Old 04-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #14649
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna make something like this to gimme a lil welding project Attachment 206303Attachment 206305

You can make me one free of charge

Old 04-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #14650
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
How much Kase? I might be interested.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #14651
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
I'm not talking recently, I'm talking this was a while back and asked more than once.. asshat
Text me when you get off work with the dimensions youd want :
the basket/top portion(i was thinking 3'x3' since would be enough to fit up to a 35" tire)

How tall youd want it
How long youd want the overall length(as in from leg to leg on the rails)
And if you have any pic for reference itd help alot too

Il get started on it next week too. If you end up not liking it, oh well il post it up for sale on here and CL then.

Just wanna make one to give me something to build.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #14652

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Tire to be flush with roof

Old 04-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #14653
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Tire to be flush with roof
THIS but when I turn around to look I want to be able to see under the tire to look in my blind spot while driving. I wouldn't mind the tire being a little over the cab

Old 04-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #14654
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
THIS but when I turn around to look I want to be able to see under the tire to look in my blind spot while driving. I wouldn't mind the tire being a little over the cab
Okay do you want there to be a cage around it or just flat and have it bolt down to the center of the platform?
Gonna make it out of 1x2 square tubing.

Whats the overall length youd like it? 3' from outside to outside of leg?

Old 04-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #14655
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay do you want there to be a cage around it or just flat and have it bolt down to the center of the platform?
Gonna make it out of 1x2 square tubing.

Whats the overall length youd like it? 3' from outside to outside of leg?
The pic you provided up there in your post, the one on the 2nd gen would be perfect if you could fit a 35" tire UNDER the cage

Old 04-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #14656
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
The pic you provided up there in your post, the one on the 2nd gen would be perfect if you could fit a 35" tire UNDER the cage
You know that that means you wouldnt be able to see out your rear view mirror righ? Since you earlier said that you wanted the tire to be ontop of cage around cab height. If you flipped it upside down and under the cage, itd be right in your rear view mirror.
Make sense?

Old 04-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #14657
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You know that that means you wouldnt be able to see out your rear view mirror righ? Since you earlier said that you wanted the tire to be ontop of cage around cab height. If you flipped it upside down and under the cage, itd be right in your rear view mirror.
Make sense?
Apparently not, if you make one like in the pic you posted of the 2nd gen and have it where the tire mounts to the underside of the cage I don't see how it would be in the way, unless the pic is deceiving.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #14658
DerpWerx Fab

Yea but then dennis said he'd want the tire flush with top of cab and you said youd want it the same.

Make up youre mind! lol

Old 04-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #14659
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea but then dennis said he'd want the tire flush with top of cab and you said youd want it the same.

Make up youre mind! lol
Mind is made asshat, I'd rather have it below

And it's your*

Old 04-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #14660
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Mind is made asshat, I'd rather have it below

And it's your*
ur*
And okay il make one like inthe pic of the 2nd gen.
Should be cheap and easy.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread