Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #14781
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
Then maybe you should stop trying to be one. Talk about butthurt......
I'm sure a grown man can defend himself and don't need someone to hold his hand over the interwebs. And where am I trying to be a mod? I wouldn't want to be a mod on here, they just do what they think is right instead of what they know is right. Break all the rules, no reprimand.

Old 07-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #14782
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe he only has one thumb??

Old 07-26-2013, 11:53 AM   #14783
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'm sure a grown man can defend himself and don't need someone to hold his hand over the interwebs. And where am I trying to be a mod? I wouldn't want to be a mod on here, they just do what they think is right instead of what they know is right. Break all the rules, no reprimand.
You're so cute I just want to tussle your hair! You stick to your guns, sport!

Old 07-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #14784
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So, because I was laughing at your idiotic statement (because that's literally ALL I did...), I'm holding his hand and defending him? HAH! Derpy doo. I must have crossed over into another universe.

Welcome to la-la land....

Old 07-26-2013, 11:57 AM   #14785
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
You're so cute I just want to tussle your hair! You stick to your guns, sport!
Honey, are you proud of me? I'm here sticking up for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #14786
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Especially if she has a face like that girl does!
Flip 'er over, or just put a bag over her head (paper, not plastic - won't make THAT mistake twice)...

Old 07-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #14788
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Honey, are you proud of me? I'm here sticking up for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're the best, sweetie! I don't know what I'd do without you! *smooches*

Gah, just typing that gave me diabetes.

Old 07-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #14789
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
The point is to stop the offending activity, and it was highly effective.

Also, it gives you something to complain about.

Complain I will, fuck.

Old 07-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #14790

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Lol there are people coming in to kiss the mods asses

Old 07-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #14791

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy

Old 07-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #14792
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Lol there are people coming in to kiss the mods asses

Funny aint it?

Old 07-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #14793

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to add the work fuck in that last one

Old 07-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #14795
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So, because I was laughing at your idiotic statement (because that's literally ALL I did...), I'm holding his hand and defending him? HAH! Derpy doo. I must have crossed over into another universe.

Welcome to la-la land....
Idiotic is an opinion Also if you got nothing relevant to say in the Houston BS thread and are just here to support your nazi mods then you should see yourself out, other wise you are breaking the COC

Old 07-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #14796
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Nice touch with the sig btw...

Old 07-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #14797

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Idiotic is an opinion Also if you got nothing relevant to say in the Houston BS thread and are just here to support your nazi mods then you should see yourself out, other wise you are breaking the COC
And Godwinned. Well done!

Old 07-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #14798
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Mods should've expected a shit storm... Texans don't like being told what they can and can't do.

Can't believe how many pages got racked up so fast, though! *cough*

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread