Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #14841
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I see your point, $700 to protect your complete drivetrain which would cost thousands to fix if damaged, is indeed cheap.
But what im saying from a fabricators point of view, they make pretty decent money off the skids lol.
Why don't you get in to the market, sell the skids for half, and show them up

Old 04-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #14842
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Why don't you get in to the market, sell the skids for half, and show them up

Because thatd be boring to me
I do it more for the challenge than the money.

For me to make skids = get metal, draw lines where to bend, take cutting wheel and lightly put a line through metal, bend at cut, weld up, add a few gussets, drill a couple mounting holes and finished.

Doesnt really present enough of a challenge for me to make em.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #14843
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Since you don't need money, I guess you are buying my beer and dinner tonight

Old 04-19-2013, 09:51 AM   #14844
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Since you don't need money, I guess you are buying my beer and dinner tonight
No but dont forget, shots are on Chris lol.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #14845
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No but dont forget, shots are on Chris lol.
I wouldn't let you pay for me if you had Bill Gates money, just how I was raised

Old 04-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #14846
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There is a reason bud's are expensive, a good reputation will take you a long way.
True, I just couldn't pass up such a cheap deal. Plus BATMAN!

Old 04-19-2013, 10:07 AM   #14847
DerpWerx Fab

hitting boost! Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366391202.740290.jpg

Old 04-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #14848
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you make your bumper or buy it? Its pretty sweet

Edit: the bumper you had. Since you no haz truck anymore
Bought it. Then sold stock bumper for $100.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #14849
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
What I miss!!!

Old 04-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #14850
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
I did not know there was a Houston thread. Or maybe I did and I just forgot.

Either way, it's Friday!
Another pearlander!! Color of truck, mods???

Quote:
Why are tires so 'spensive for 20 inch wheels..
What brand are you looking for? I should be able to get it for cheaper than that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Yeah those people are called losers .
guess most people are losers beside kase

Old 04-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #14851
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Where have you been

Old 04-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #14852

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where have you been
Phone died! Then old back up iPhone died, now back up back up phone is about to get tossed in the street lol

Using my son iPad while I'm home for a second

Old 04-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #14853
ScTuna is on a distinguished road

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
What's up Houston guys?

Old 04-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #14854
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Whatsup big tuna

Old 04-19-2013, 01:43 PM   #14855
DerpWerx Fab

Anyone wanna buy my truck? $15k and shes yours lol

Old 04-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #14856

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone wanna buy my truck? $15k and shes yours lol
I'll buy yours for 15k if you buy mine for $35k.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #14857

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Whatsup big tuna
Samethang different day.

Old 04-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #14858
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScTuna View Post
I'll buy yours for 15k if you buy mine for $35k.
Noo thank you lol im tryin to get out of the tacoma world.

No pun intended

Old 04-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #14859
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Noo thank you lol im tryin to get out of the tacoma world.

No pun intended
Lol Kase.. after all that of what you said "I'm never selling"

Old 04-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #14860
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol Kase.. after all that of what you said "I'm never selling"
Holy shitfire. You beat me to it.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread