Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #14881
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Good morning Houston. Although today is Monday, and Mondays generally suck, today is going to be a far better day than Saturday was for the Astros and Sunday for the Rockets.

hahaha very true

Old 04-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #14882
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
well hello all

Well i am no longer a resident of good ol Pearland. I moved to Friendswood

Old 04-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #14883
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
well hello all

...so you moved down the street lol

Old 04-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #14884
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
well hello all

Old 04-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #14885
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Someone buy this so i can get my truck in the shop and get all the dents fixed lol
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=274239

Old 04-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #14886
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good morning Houston. Although today is Monday, and Mondays generally suck, today is going to be a far better day than Saturday was for the Astros and Sunday for the Rockets.
x2
Quote:
well hello all

Not much of a move, I would say a hop skip and a jump
Quote:
pretty much this
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Someone buy this so i can get my truck in the shop and get all the dents fixed lol
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=274239

Old 04-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #14887
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Leaving to go get some goodies

Old 04-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #14888
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Leaving to go get some goodies
Forgot how long of a drive that is..

Old 04-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #14889
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha ya pretty much!!

Old 04-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #14890
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Forgot how long of a drive that is..
Gotta get gas and a snow cone first lol

Old 04-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #14891
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Gotta get gas and a snow cone first lol
Two places:

1.) Corner of Beamer and Scarsdale
2.) Off 518 next to Friendswood Park (I think)

Both are in sheds. Both are deeeeelicious.

Old 04-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #14892
Captain Taco

Quote:
Two places:

1.) Corner of Beamer and Scarsdale
2.) Off 518 next to Friendswood Park (I think)

Both are in sheds. Both are deeeeelicious.
The place in Friendswood has some damn good ones!!!

Old 04-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #14893
Smurfette

Y'all talking about sno beach there by Perry's market? If so that place is the best.....and now I want a snocone!

Old 04-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #14894

Taco & Bacon: that's the one.

Might have to stop by on the way home from work if its still open.

Old 04-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #14895
Smurfette

I think we should plan a meet at the sno cone place

Old 04-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #14896
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
There's a bitchin place a mile from me, and they are $1.50 each

Old 04-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #14897
gonecoastal89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
gonecoastal89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Glad you picked the best color they offer for tacomas .
They come in different colors?

Old 04-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #14898
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-23-2013, 04:55 AM   #14899
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertechs should be here tomorrow.

Lights should be here Thursday

Old 04-23-2013, 05:06 AM   #14900
Smurfette

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread