Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 05:11 AM   #14901
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post

Old 04-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #14902
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think we should plan a meet at the sno cone place
A Taco meet at a sno-cone place. A first I think for TW. I'm all for it. Can't beat Tacos and sno cones. Mmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Weathertechs should be here tomorrow.

Lights should be here Thursday
I'm sure you already know, but you're going to love the Weathertechs. I'm not sure which one you purchased, but I bought the digitals the same day as I bought my Tacoma. Although they were more out of necessity for work, they have been without a doubt the best purchase I've made for my truck. Perfect fit, outstanding durability, very stain resistant (I've stepped in crude oil and then on those mats - a little toluene/ acetone and bam! gone), and they're a top quality product produced by an American company that has a good business ethos. Hard to best that.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:16 AM   #14903
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
A Taco meet at a sno-cone place. A first I think for TW. I'm all for it. Can't beat Tacos and sno cones. Mmmm.

I'm sure you already know, but you're going to love the Weathertechs. I'm not sure which one you purchased, but I bought the digitals the same day as I bought my Tacoma. Although they were more out of necessity for work, they have been without a doubt the best purchase I've made for my truck. Perfect fit, outstanding durability, very stain resistant (I've stepped in crude oil and then on those mats - a little toluene/ acetone and bam! gone), and they're a top quality product produced by an American company that has a good business ethos. Hard to best that.
This will be set #6 for me

Old 04-23-2013, 05:19 AM   #14904
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Right on Large!

If y'all kids haven't tried the RedBull Red Edition (cranberry), you're missing out. This + vodka = good times.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:22 AM   #14905
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

best idea ever

Old 04-23-2013, 05:26 AM   #14906
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right on Large!

If y'all kids haven't tried the RedBull Red Edition (cranberry), you're missing out. This + vodka = good times.
I just noticed your name, that's fucking hilarious. Also I'd be down for a snowcone meet.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:29 AM   #14907
Senior Injector

So perhaps a Houston-area meet at the sno-cone place in Friendswood? There is ample parking...

Old 04-23-2013, 05:30 AM   #14908
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right on Large!

Quote:
So perhaps a Houston-area meet at the sno-cone place in Friendswood? There is ample parking...
Sounds good, I'm going to guess the turn out will be 5 of us altogether..

Old 04-23-2013, 05:35 AM   #14909
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds like a plan. Now the important part....when???

Old 04-23-2013, 05:40 AM   #14910
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Friday?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:41 AM   #14911
Senior Injector

I don't know if any of y'all work weekends, but a Saturday might be best. That way if we want to do something else (e.g. Cruise down to Galveston) we can. Let me know what y'all think and I'll set something up for a month or so out

Old 04-23-2013, 08:03 AM   #14912
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
best idea ever
X2!!!!!!!!!! Im down!!

Old 04-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #14913
jarury will become famous soon enoughjarury will become famous soon enough

Name: jacob
jarury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The snow cone at stevenson park? That place is awesome!! To bad I traded my taco on a corolla

Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #14915
Smurfette

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarury View Post
The snow cone at stevenson park? That place is awesome!! To bad I traded my taco on a corolla

it's still a toyota so it counts!

not the one at stevenson park. the one a little further down by Perry's Market and across from the church

Old 04-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #14916
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post

Old 04-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #14917
Senior Injector

I'm leaving work and guess where I'm going?

Old 04-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #14918
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Get a sno cone.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #14919
Senior Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Get a sno cone.
Amen

Old 04-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #14920
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread