Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 09:18 AM   #15061
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao weekend went by too fast. Felt like just yesterday was friday

Old 04-29-2013, 09:34 AM   #15062
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367253257.849259.jpg

Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #15063
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
gay

Old 04-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #15064
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
gay
Sorry its not a ford

Old 04-29-2013, 09:55 AM   #15065
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Sorry its not a ford

I say the word gay and you automatically think it's about you

Old 04-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #15067
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post

How about a hybrid then?
You have no clue how bad i want that engine in mine

Talked a friend of mind and he said his friends shop(CMS performance, ive never heard of em before) has a couple rb's laying around so im definitely trying to figure out the finances lol.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #15069
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
When I get a BNR34 GTR I'm getting a N1 engine in it. If you do get an rb be sure to get the N1 water pump and oil pump upgrade. after those two things you have a bullet proof engine.
Meh itll be a while if i do get it. Working on a teenagers income can diminish a bank account fast when it comes to purchases like engines and power adders

Old 04-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #15071
DerpWerx Fab

Sucks... Hopefully once i get my shit together i can start making some money by racing.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #15072
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sucks... Hopefully once i get my shit together i can start making some money by racing.
Racing what

Old 04-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #15073
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #15074
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post

Old 04-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #15075
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a mustang fan at all, but that one is sexy.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #15076
gonecoastal89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
gonecoastal89's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's only Monday, but it's looking like I'll be out on the beach all night Saturday near San Luis Pass with some buddies(Beach Access 5 most likely). Likely have a nice size fire. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up with us.

Old 04-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #15077
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonecoastal89 View Post
I know it's only Monday, but it's looking like I'll be out on the beach all night Saturday near San Luis Pass with some buddies(Beach Access 5 most likely). Likely have a nice size fire. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up with us.
Might make a appearance

Old 04-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #15078
DerpWerx Fab

The datsun

Old 04-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #15079
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The datsun
Broke down again?

Old 04-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #15080
gonecoastal89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
gonecoastal89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Might make a appearance
right on man, i'll update details as it gets closer. keeping an eye on the weather and such.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread