Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #15361
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
One month tobacco-free. Isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #15362
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post

Lol you must be talking about the slanted eyes! To answer that no everything we see is not slanted
! You crack me up so much

Old 05-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #15363
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
One month tobacco-free. Isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Dip or cigs?

Old 05-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #15364
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Dip or cigs?
Dip. I'd go through a can every two days, which I realize in comparison to some people isn't a lot (especially in the environment where I work), but it was to me. Not only that, but the ~$25 a week I'd spend on dip could have gone to something else more worthwhile.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #15365
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dip. I'd go through a can every two days, which I realize in comparison to some people isn't a lot (especially in the environment where I work), but it was to me. Not only that, but the ~$25 a week I'd spend on dip could have gone to something else more worthwhile.
Oh yes! I did a can a day! Yes this asian dips! Well use to. Well some times still do. But I ranther smoke cigs. Ill buy 2 pack a day. One for right now amd onefor later just incase I run out

Old 05-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #15366
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Oh! What side of pearland do you live?

Old 05-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #15367
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Oh yes! I did a can a day! Yes this asian dips! Well use to. Well some times still do. But I ranther smoke cigs. Ill buy 2 pack a day. One for right now amd onefor later just incase I run out
I think you were destined to be a white redneck lmao

Old 05-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #15368

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I think you were destined to be a white redneck lmao
Lol I didnt get the name asian country boy for nothing

Old 05-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #15369
Senior Injector

Quote:
Lol I hear you. I did something similar for awhile, but with dip. I'd keep a can in my desk and not carry when I was out in the units. That way I couldn't dip whenever since I spend a majority of my time in the field. Somehow though, that damn can would always find its way into my back or chest pocket.

Cigs I could never do. I'll tell you, I became instantly happier when Houston banned indoor smoking at bars and the like. Sherlocks went from being marginally okay to awesome in a single day lol

Quote:
Oh! What side of pearland do you live?
I'm off Pearland Parkway very close to the Creekside subdivision. Moving in a month or two though.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:58 PM   #15370

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol I hear you. I did something similar for awhile, but with dip. I'd keep a can in my desk and not carry when I was out in the units. That way I couldn't dip whenever since I spend a majority of my time in the field. Somehow though, that damn can would always find its way into my back or chest pocket.

Cigs I could never do. I'll tell you, I became instantly happier when Houston banned indoor smoking at bars and the like. Sherlocks went from being marginally okay to awesome in a single day lol

I'm off Pearland Parkway very close to the Creekside subdivision. Moving in a month or two though.
Oh I see. I aint to far from you. Actually I have a shop on 35 south main right ny whataburger

Old 05-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #15371
Senior Injector

Quote:
Oh I see. I aint to far from you. Actually I have a shop on 35 south main right ny whataburger
That's 5 min away! Small small world....

Old 05-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #15372

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's 5 min away! Small small world....
Lol pearland is a small world in it self

Old 05-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #15373

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
You will seeost of houston bs is msde of pearland people. Even the op is from pearland

Old 05-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #15374

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Ok last beer and im going home!

Old 05-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #15375
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok last beer and im going home!
Idk how many times I've said that.. and it never comes true.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #15376

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
You sir, dont have a eight year old about to get out of school

Old 05-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #15377
Senior Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I always like sending this via text to my girl:

"I will be home in 30 minutes.

If I am not, reread this message."

Old 05-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #15378
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I always like sending this via text to my girl:

"I will be home in 30 minutes.

If I am not, reread this message."
Will save for future use.

Old 05-09-2013, 04:39 AM   #15379

357sig's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-09-2013, 06:47 AM   #15380
Senior Injector

Good morning Vietnam... Er I mean Trashghanistan... Er I mean Houston.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread