Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #15661
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I took off 14
Then why are we, the people that have to work going to your side of town

Old 05-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #15662
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Because if i can drive 1.5 hours, yall can drive 45 minutes lol

Old 05-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #15663
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Defensive driving online=

Old 05-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #15664
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you come , besides do you really sell that many donuts at 3:30 in the afternoon?

Old 05-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #15665
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Anybody coming to the meet interested let me know, selling some things, ATO hi lift mounts, uniden pro 520xl, fog lights and ATO fog light brackets

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-cb-radio.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ft-mounts.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-brackets.html

Old 05-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #15666
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anybody coming to the meet interested let me know, selling some things, ATO hi lift mounts, uniden pro 520xl, fog lights and ATO fog light brackets

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-cb-radio.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ft-mounts.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-brackets.html

Why did you replace the cb? Difference between the old and new one?

Old 05-16-2013, 05:34 PM   #15667
Getting Cody's cobra

Old 05-17-2013, 04:59 AM   #15669
DerpWerx Fab

Old 05-17-2013, 05:05 AM   #15670

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Every one knows that Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are the most unproductive days of the week. Let them know you're not doing anything anyways.

I tell them that at The taco stand I work at all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Aint the guy with the hat gay?

Old 05-17-2013, 05:39 AM   #15671
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Every one knows that Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are the most unproductive days of the week. Let them know you're not doing anything anyways.

I tell them that at The taco stand I work at all the time.
I wish. I tell them that and not only would it be a lie but it would go over as well as taking a dump in the punch bowl.

357sig: no.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #15672

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone alive?

Old 05-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #15673
:zombie:

Old 05-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #15674
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone alive?
Negative

Old 05-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #15675

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
:zombie:
Zombies are dead people walking. Dont think they are alive

Old 05-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #15676

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Negative
What time are you going to leave?

Old 05-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #15677
Quote:
Zombies are dead people walking. Dont think they are alive
So then that means I'm dead?!?!?!? Hmmm... I guess Macie will get my truck then

Old 05-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #15678
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What time are you going to leave?
1:30 but making a stop by old town spring

Old 05-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #15679

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So then that means I'm dead?!?!?!? Hmmm... I guess Macie will get my truck then
You mean those skulls on the back of your truck arent pictures of yourself? Lol

Old 05-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #15680
Yes, me macie and the wife

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread