Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #15861
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Were you in the ultrs beatuy store?

Old 05-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #15862
Trashy is Classy
ElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
ElCid11Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1369348785.459033.jpg thank you Houston driver..... Now I can get that all pro rear bumper!!

Old 05-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #15863
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCid11Taco View Post
Attachment 214121 thank you Houston driver..... Now I can get that all pro rear bumper!!
Why the All Poo bumper?

Old 05-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #15864
Trashy is Classy
ElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why not?

Old 05-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #15865
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why not?
I think what he is saying is there are better alternatives. I personally like the all pro rear (not a fan of the front) but I'd go HC if I had a choice.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #15866
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I think what he is saying is there are better alternatives. I personally like the all pro rear (not a fan of the front) but I'd go HC if I had a choice.
Don't you mean, "if I had a taco..."

Old 05-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #15867
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Don't you mean, "if I had a taco..."
Well hopefull I'll have a badass rig and won't need a taco pretty soon.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #15868
Trashy is Classy

Besides someones opinion on looks, what would be wrong with all pro?

Old 05-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #15869
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nothing, I know a certain someone who rocks one and I started to like the way it looks. 3/16" Steel IIRC? Maybe 3/8, can't remember, 2 shackle mounts and a hidden receiver. What more would you need..

Old 05-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #15870
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nothing, it's just personal preference.... If I was getting a standard it'd be allpro or bruteforce. But I'm planning on high clearance from a different vendor...

Old 05-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #15871
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Personally, I've never owned any of their products, but others on this site have had quality problems and disputes with them.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #15872
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I've ordered from them twice, couldn't be happier with their customer service. The u-bolt flip kit was good quality and the timbrens that came with it were too (albeit not all pro)

Old 05-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #15873
Trashy is Classy

That bruteforce HC looks pretty beef cake.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:57 PM   #15874
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
Personally, I've never owned any of their products, but others on this site have had quality problems and disputes with them.
This. Quality problems is the biggest reason to look at other vendors. I'm partial to CBI but have heard really good things about Brute Force and Pelfreybuilt.

Old 05-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #15875
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well hopefull I'll have a badass rig and won't need a taco pretty soon.
Hmmm.... buying a used trail rig?

Quote:
I've ordered from them twice, couldn't be happier with their customer service. The u-bolt flip kit was good quality and the timbrens that came with it were too (albeit not all pro)
Pretty hard to mess up a flip kit though..

Old 05-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #15876
jarury will become famous soon enoughjarury will become famous soon enough

Name: jacob
jarury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Were you in the ultrs beatuy store?

No I was buying some new fish

Old 05-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #15877
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 05-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #15878
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Hmmm.... buying a used trail rig?

Pretty hard to mess up a flip kit though..
maybe. And yes you're right heh.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:41 PM   #15879
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
ah had a good night now to get some sleep, put in my last day of work tmro, then go see fast and furious 6 followed by more sleep and then waking up and headed to hidden falls on saturday

Old 05-24-2013, 01:30 AM   #15880
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
ah had a good night now to get some sleep, put in my last day of work tmro, then go see fast and furious 6 followed by more sleep and then waking up and headed to hidden falls on saturday
Did you get new tires for hidden falls??

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread