Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #15861
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Any other questions/concerns?
i'm just looking to open up the aspiration in case i do decide to put on a SC. i already have the TRD catback, which i'm moderately happy with, but i have never done anything other than a muffler swap on any other vehicles.

Old 08-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #15862
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder if my fuel filter could be clogged for the shit of mpg I get

Old 08-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #15863
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Could be, or it could be the 6 inch lift and 35/12.5/20's and stock 3.73 gears...

Old 08-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #15864
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
did you add flame stickers? i heard that adds +10mpg automatically.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #15865
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Could be, or it could be the 6 inch lift and 35/12.5/20's and stock 3.73 gears...
Nope! Was getting the same mpg with the 3 inch and 33s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
It's cause you keep your tailgate closed.
Pearland cops wont let you drive with tailgate open. Dont know why

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
did you add flame stickers? i heard that adds +10mpg automatically.
I was thinking more of tap out

Old 08-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #15866
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing like being at work on a Saturday

Old 08-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #15867

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
7 days a week for me,

Old 08-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #15868
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
you're telling me. highlight of my day was the little hajji man getting splashed by the dirty blue portapotty water in 120 degree heat. i felt bad for laughing, then i realized he probably was a terrorist, so i didn't feel too badly about it.

someone get inappropriately drunk for me. i'll make it up when i get back.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #15869

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Think if I can regear the truck before the truck show, I might end up going

Old 08-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #15870
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Pearland cops wont let you drive with tailgate open. Dont know why

I was thinking more of tap out
It's against city ordinance to let shit fly out of the bed of your truck as well as being a hazard. Apparently people don't understand that an open tailgate extends the length of distance they have to stop behind you at lights and such.

Tapout or Ed Hardy would be a good sticker to have. Or Furia Fight Wear.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #15871
Senior Injector

Quote:
you're telling me. highlight of my day was the little hajji man getting splashed by the dirty blue portapotty water in 120 degree heat. i felt bad for laughing, then i realized he probably was a terrorist, so i didn't feel too badly about it.

That just made my day. Thank you.

1000 PAGES!!!1

Old 08-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #15872
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
lol, basically any sticker that you can purchase at autozone or wally world should do the trick.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #15873

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I do that almost everyday! For you and alk my buddies serving! !

Old 08-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #15874

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
My buddies always telk me the hajjies always rip off the toilet seats! Of not they stand on them!

Old 08-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #15875
Senior Injector

Quote:
lol, basically any sticker that you can purchase at autozone or wally world should do the trick.
So I bought some glittery "Country Girl" bumper stickers to go on the back of a co-workers pickup. Figure that should increase his productivity ten-fold.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #15876
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
That just made my day. Thank you.

1000 PAGES!!!1
life's about enjoying the little things. haha. you know how it is out here.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #15877
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
I do that almost everyday! For you and alk my buddies serving! !
Awesome! I do it too, and I always have 3 shots for three of my buddies who fell.

Quote:
My buddies always telk me the hajjies always rip off the toilet seats! Of not they stand on them!
yeah, they normally use squat holes, and when they encounter the porta potties, they squat on the tank and eventually break it. we went so far as to design squat pot porta potties for them, with reinforced tanks, but they still use ours. the worst is them and their nasty ass water bottles. they don't use tp. it's so gross seeing them ramble in and start filling it up in the sink next to you as you brush your teeth.

Old 08-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #15878
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
So I bought some glittery "Country Girl" bumper stickers to go on the back of a co-workers pickup. Figure that should increase his productivity ten-fold.
I bought a "i <3 boys" sticker and put it on the rear lower valance of my buddy's celica way back in the day. it took him about 3 years to figure out why guys kept hitting on him in his car. outside of the fact that it was a yellow celica with a giant fox racing sticker on it haha.

Old 08-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #15879
Senior Injector

Quote:
I bought a "i <3 boys" sticker and put it on the rear lower valance of my buddy's celica way back in the day. it took him about 3 years to figure out why guys kept hitting on him in his car. outside of the fact that it was a yellow celica with a giant fox racing sticker on it haha.
That's hilarious. It take a certain kind of person with a particular propensity to drive yellow vehicles. Or any other loud-ass colored car, like a purple Charger, lime green Mustang, or yellow lifted F-stupid50 with the yellow bumper sticker "Real trucks and Real Men don't use spark plugs".

Old 08-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #15880
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
I'd say kill it with fire, but I'm pretty sure that would just smell like a bbq and draw more attention. that, good sir, is going to give me quite the nightmares, which will be infinitely worse since i am on doxycycline for malaria prevention. i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

she does get some pretty good height considering the gravitational pull of earth and it's peskiness.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread