Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #16441
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtycoon View Post
I forgot you had endlinks Dennis! I need to come by and take those off your hands
Lol yes sir! I might have a lot more of what you need soon

Old 06-13-2013, 08:56 AM   #16443
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Cody, if you check on here. My answer was Yes to the text this morning.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #16444
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Are y'all getting married?

Old 06-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #16445
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Cody, if you check on here. My answer was Yes to the text this morning.
The fuck.. did I ask something? I put a pic of zoidberg in the group chat.. I don't remember any questions

Old 06-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #16446
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Are y'all getting married?
Who marries their son? gay

Old 06-13-2013, 09:04 AM   #16447
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
The fuck.. did I ask something? I put a pic of zoidberg in the group chat.. I don't remember any questions
I got a text this morning with "16.5? That includes everything?"

But my phone been fuckin up messages lately so idk when you originally sent it lol

Old 06-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #16448
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Ya we can figure something out... . I'm down near Cypresswood and champions Forrest.
No idea what/where that is, but I'm game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I think mike is racist.... He's quiet as a ninja then a new guy with a swb truck shows up and he comes out of hiding...
There aren't many of us early members left.... gotta look out for each other

Old 06-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #16449
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
No idea what/where that is, but I'm game.

There aren't many of us early members left.... gotta look out for each other
Haha I hear you man. All 3 of us are 2008 members

Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #16450
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
Whelp, my truck is currently sitting on the side of 288 waiting for a tow truck

Ignition fuse keeps blowing and I have no idea why. Gonna tow it to the dealership and hopefully its not something huge. I'm sad

Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #16451
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
Whelp, my truck is currently sitting on the side of 288 waiting for a tow truck

Ignition fuse keeps blowing and I have no idea why. Gonna tow it to the dealership and hopefully its not something huge. I'm sad

Old 06-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #16452
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope no certificates unfortunately and yea it is a tough long term job which is why im trying to get out of it.

Ah well. It isnt gonna be easy but gonna try my best to figure it out and get out of this bumfuck egypt town lol.
Good luck with that. From personal experience, working full time and taking 12+ credit hours is very tough. The reward is well worth it IMHO. Just have to know what you're willing to sacrifice.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #16453
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Good luck with that. From personal experience, working full time and taking 12+ credit hours is very tough. The reward is well worth it IMHO. Just have to know what you're willing to sacrifice.
I have no choice. Taco wont be paid off for like 5 more years, arent any local schools, and dont have any rich parents or anything to pay my rent while going to school.

I know ima have to sacrifice which is why im almost done with the taco. All i need is some wheels and tires and itll be finished and i wont worry about buying mods while going to school.

I know ima end up having to get a night job more than likely but gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #16454
DUCKSHOT is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
DUCKSHOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got any pics of what you want it to look like?

Made by Pelfrebilt

Old 06-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #16455
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have no choice. Taco wont be paid off for like 5 more years, arent any local schools, and dont have any rich parents or anything to pay my rent while going to school.

I know ima have to sacrifice which is why im almost done with the taco. All i need is some wheels and tires and itll be finished and i wont worry about buying mods while going to school.

I know ima end up having to get a night job more than likely but gotta do whatcha gotta do.
If you're willing to sacrifice your weekends, it's amazing what you can do. Between overland off-road and my bike mechanic job, I was working about 40 hours a week, and taking 18 credit hours.

Big commitment, but it got me through school, and the money was pretty good between the two jobs.

You can do it

Old 06-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #16456
The Diggler
Mike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 2/8 Wpns Co, 1/6 A Co, 2D MLG G3 TRT
Name: Mike
Mike0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you're willing to sacrifice your weekends, it's amazing what you can do. Between overland off-road and my bike mechanic job, I was working about 40 hours a week, and taking 18 credit hours.

Big commitment, but it got me through school, and the money was pretty good between the two jobs.

You can do it
he could just work full time and take 6 credit hours a week. knock out his basics at least and have extra money to eat. not to mention extra time to study

Old 06-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #16457
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You can do it
That sounds like it requires making decisions and sticking with them.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:06 PM   #16458
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0341 View Post
he could just work full time and take 6 credit hours a week. knock out his basics at least and have extra money to eat. not to mention extra time to study
Speaking of study. What are you studying?

Old 06-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #16459
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
That sounds like it requires making decisions and sticking with them.
Im getting better at it. Im still young and you were young once too. Cut me some slack

Old 06-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #16460
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0341 View Post
Any idea how long that would take me to finish my basics at that rate? Just curious.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread