Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #16861
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

Happened in Crosby.. lul
Da fuq.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #16862
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Mod already cleaned up my comments lol.
Summary = Kavik posted pics of his truck

I replied with comments like
"GTFO with your POS lowered truck. You made your truck worthless. Its a truck. Not a car. Shouldve bought a honda civic if you wanted to lower something"

And people got butthurt and reported me lol
Lmao. No friendly insults anymore i guess

Old 06-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #16863
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
So ...... I dropped my truck off at 4wp on thursday. Its now Monday and I still have no truck. Called them today

Old 06-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #16864
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
So ...... I dropped my truck off at 4wp on thursday. Its now Monday and I still have no truck. Called them today
Good lucjk getting through, I called them for my dakars, was on hold for 10 min then I just hung up, I magically got a call back 10 min later saying "your parts are in"

Old 06-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #16865
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I called them today at 12. The guy I have been dealing with didnt work today.but the guy on the phone went to check on my truck. Came back and said!!! They are WAITING for parts to come in! Wtf!! So now im pissed. Lift kit is a kit and all oarts shiuld be there! I told him. He said its not the kit! The "sales" man has ordered you a Sway bar!!!! Lol I asked if it was free? He said no! Its coming from the dealer so we have ti charge you. Lol told them I wasnt told I need a sway bar nor was I told yall are going ti put it on! That guy said I dont know anything about this. Tokd hin good because now your in m y shoes. Then he said I have to call back tomorrow when the other guy comes in.

Really! ! What fucking shop start adding shit to people trucks without notifying the owner?? I told that guy I didn't want a sway bar! I have one at the house that I took off myself! If I wanted it on I would have brought it to you and have yall install it. Or have done it myself

Old 06-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #16866
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Because 4wheel parts. Theyre like the #1 shop the everyone recommends to stay the fuck away from.

Old 06-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #16867
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I got a sway bar I'll give you for free Dennis, that means you can have 2 and now they are charging you for one lol.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #16868

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol I got a sway bar I'll give you for free Dennis, that means you can have 2 and now they are charging you for one lol.
Thanks cody!! Ill take it!

Old 06-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #16869

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Just called back to talk the the manager jeff. He said my cam bolt was seized in the bushing! Said that was the part they were waiting for. Told me this must be a beach truck! Asked if I knew that the bolts were rusting. Told him yes I do, because I go to the beach at least once a month. Told him I had all those parts they needed. Even a lca in the bed for extra parts. Now I have to pay them for buying a cam bolt from the dealer?!! Told jeff the sales man never called me to inform me of anything that is going on with the truck.his response, sorry sir we have been really busy

Old 06-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #16870

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good lucjk getting through, I called them for my dakars, was on hold for 10 min then I just hung up, I magically got a call back 10 min later saying "your parts are in"
You going to have them install it for you?? Lol I highly recommend them to everyone.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #16871
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You going to have them install it for you?? Lol I highly recommend them to everyone.
Lol that was a while back, I ordered dakars through them and had them install the bushings for me but no I wouldn't let them install anything.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #16872

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
You had them on the last tacoma? The one I could have easily stripped parts off and gave you money for

Old 06-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #16874

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post
Dennis, wow dude... all I got for you
Lol thanks nick.

Note to self and everyone else! Do shit yourself ir ask for help before going to a shop. And 4wp is the last place to even consider!

Old 06-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #16875
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I believe everybody told you that Dennis you were too impatient!

Old 06-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #16876

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I believe everybody told you that Dennis you were too impatient!
No one asked you! Lol

Old 06-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #16877

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I just figured they would be able to have it done before I could. But usually im the only oje that works on my truck and cars. Unless its way more than im used to

Old 06-25-2013, 02:54 AM   #16878
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-25-2013, 04:50 AM   #16879
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You had them on the last tacoma? The one I could have easily stripped parts off and gave you money for
Yes yes yes yes yes, you aren't the only one who said that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Good mooooanin.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #16880
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Court today

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread