Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Houston BS Thread

Well guys, as most of you know, I have not been around as much as i used to due to my new job, so I am stepping down as OP and I am handing over the reigns to Brett (BulletToothTony) and Cody (Large)..

and kase, not so much

Old 04-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post

and what do we love more than traffic!
We loves us some fine chicks and some cool Tacoma pics! Traffic? What traffic? They're all slalom cones. Flow like water

Old 04-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
mine to, 6p-11p only got to go down 518.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OK, I use the main lanes at 04:30 rollin in and use the hov/toll lane rollin out at 15:45 so I don't see much traffic except on the news.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
OK, I use the main lanes at 04:30 rollin in and use the hov/toll lane rollin out at 15:45 so I don't see much traffic except on the news.
nice. yeah if you stay out of there between 5a-10a and 4p-7p you are good

Old 04-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
nice. yeah if you stay out of there between 5a-10a and 4p-7p you are good
Headin down near your alternate location later this month to float the Tangipahoa in the kayaks and visit family I haven't seen in a decade or so. Loranger.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #8
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Go Astros!!!!
Go Texans!!!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well, the title did say BS, lol...What? No love for the Rockets or Aeros or Dynamo? Wait, do we still have Aeros?

Old 04-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #10
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Headin down near your alternate location later this month to float the Tangipahoa in the kayaks and visit family I haven't seen in a decade or so. Loranger.
im going tonight after work! i will be there all weekend

Old 04-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #11
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, the title did say BS, lol...What? No love for the Rockets or Aeros or Dynamo? Wait, do we still have Aeros?
I'll give some love to the Aeros... I dont watch the NBA anymore... to much like the WWF.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #12
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i've been to about 3 aeros games, had a good time. the last one i went to didnt have a single fight

Old 04-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #13
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Buying a new Astros hat today

Old 04-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #14
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I'll sub to this.. Always wanted to find more Houstonians.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #15
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Couldn't find an Astros hat I liked

Old 04-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #16
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Since San Antonio guys have a BS thread and there are quite a few of us in houston, i figured ill make a Houston BS thread! So i give you HOUSTON!!

and what do we love more than traffic!
Yay! That looks almost as good as 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Damn, I'll sub to this.. Always wanted to find more Houstonians.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #17

AJ for mod

Old 04-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #18
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
AJ for mod

All Houstonians would be immortal

Or Ethan, but hes not running

Old 04-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post

All Houstonians would be immortal

Or Ethan, but hes not running
Doubt I would want to be for mod once I found out everything they have to do

Overall I don't have the time.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #20

Plus I believe you have to buy your way into the banhammer club. Not willing to pay to much just for responsibility.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread