Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Yard sale

Old 04-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Houston Yard sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
So, figured I would start a thread to sell truck related and non-truck related stuff to local TW members. Thought maybe it would be easier to post up stuff here first before you move it to the B/S/T forum so you can sell local, stoke other local TW members first, and don't have to answer the dreaded "will you ship?" question. Thought I would call it the "Yard Sale" so you could post up anything....never know what someone else could be looking for!

Please post pic & price just like in the B/S/T forum so this does not turn into a $hit show!
RULES ^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRXTM View Post
could some one make one of these for Houston Texas? (thread)
There ya go NRXTM

I have nothing for yall right now.

Hope this works

credit, thanks san diego for the idea
Old 04-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-15-2012, 05:25 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
No one looks in the tx classified ad.. Anyone in to RC cars? I have a gas powdered one I need to get rid of, traxxas with a 3.3 motor...
Old 04-15-2012, 05:25 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Uhh whoops. Just read the rules. Gimme a few minutes.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:41 AM   #6
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Someone give me an offer, I need this stuff gone & don't know how much it's worth..
Old 04-15-2012, 07:07 AM   #7
lopez62566 is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam Lopez
lopez62566's Tacoma Gallery
R/C car

Hey my kid plays around with these whats youre bottom dollar ?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #8
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I bought everything a long time ago.. Maybe 4-5 years. The RC runs but I can't get it to start, also it needs a gear or something I don't remember. But this little guy packs a punch, 55 mph I think with 2 forward gears & a reverse and comes with 3 bodies. Make me an offer via pm, most I can say is no.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #9
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys i have a "bowflex motivator" im trying to sell, i dont use it anymore and its just sitting in the garage taking up room. Im looking for 250 but open to offers and trades. Pm me with any question.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #10
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Damn BulletTooth, next thing we know youll be selling the house
Old 04-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #11
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Haha not yet we just moved in last year, and we already have a bunch of shit that needs to be sold lol.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
yay!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #14
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #16
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery