Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Monthly Meet

Old 08-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #281
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
^ pics yo!
Old 08-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #282
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
How about this Sunday? Do we have any plans?
Old 08-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #283
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I work from 7am-2pm on Sunday
Old 08-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #284
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
What about the following weekend ? ill be back in Atx for the weekend
Old 08-24-2012, 01:14 PM   #285
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure when I work. They do weekly scheduling which sucks.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:26 AM   #286
uneekvisions is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
uneekvisions's Tacoma Gallery
I have weekends off now! Ready to finally meet some of you and hit some trails!
Old 08-25-2012, 06:06 AM   #287
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Next weekend would be better for me. Grandma's birthday party this sunday...
And I'll get pics up soon. Been pretty damn busy lately, wish I had more money to show for it...
Old 08-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #288
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with next weekend. We'll just have to come bust you out of work, Oury!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #289
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Next weekend I work nights Saturday and Sunday. I could come visit for a little bit if it is closer to down town. Otherwise it wouldn't be efficient for me to drive to north Austin and then drive back to go to work. Been getting 14mpg if I am lucky now with all the weight I've put on the past years
Old 09-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #290

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
What about breakfast, Oury can pick the spot based on where he comes into Austin, then we as a group can continue south to wheel in Buda-area? Didn't we have someone checking out trails down there?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #291
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
We could all meet up at Jims in Oak Hill. Cowboy waffles !!!!
Old 09-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #292

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
We could all meet up at Jims in Oak Hill. Cowboy waffles !!!!
Haha, my house sits on the hill above that Jims. My room looks out over the Jims...
Old 09-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #293

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Well guys?
Old 09-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #294
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna come wheelin with you guys one day
Old 09-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #295
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
wont be making the next few meets due to low funds. really low funds, like ramen noodle funds.....
Old 09-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #296

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
wont be making the next few meets due to low funds. really low funds, like ramen noodle funds.....
Yeah, I just started a new job, and Im gonna be broke for two weeks
Old 09-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #297
MenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
MenaceAllen's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go Wheelin! I am new to Austin Texas...
Old 09-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #298
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tx. Check out the All Texas Meet Thread on here or ToyotaOff-Road.com for more local info
Old 09-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #299

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that's a clean looking ride, Menace Allen!

Welcome to Austin!