Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Monthly Meet

Old 04-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #21
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubes View Post
Had fun, can't wait till we go wheeling. Post up those pics lol, I didn't think to take any.

It was nice meeting ya! Hope to wheel with ya soon
Old 04-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #22
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #23
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ^^^ Thx for the upload.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #24
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
next time you go let me know, I go there frequently! It's a 45 minute drive for me
will do, I live near Ft. Hood. You got a winch to pull me out of situations I have no business being in?
Old 04-30-2012, 03:09 PM   #25
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
will do, I live near Ft. Hood. You got a winch to pull me out of situations I have no business being in?

Soon I will. I got straps though! I just need beer and we can crush the cans under the tires to get more faction. More Beer = More Traction.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #26
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Soon I will. I got straps though! I just need beer and we can crush the cans under the tires to get more faction. More Beer = More Traction.
I got recovery straps also, we can be strap buddies!!! How about 26MAY? its a saturday, I'm a morning person how does 9am meet up sound?
Old 05-01-2012, 08:17 AM   #27
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
I got recovery straps also, we can be strap buddies!!! How about 26MAY? its a saturday, I'm a morning person how does 9am meet up sound?
Haha. Sounds good. I got a new job so ill see what I can do about scheduling
Old 05-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #28

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if anyone is interested, but...
http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/2989673892.html
Old 05-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #29
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
What was that?
Old 05-02-2012, 12:15 PM   #30
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling on the 26th works for me. Depending on the trail, do you have room for me to ride with you, Oury? I need sliders for mine, and my husband's has street tires, so neither one of us is ready for anything beyond a dirt trail
Old 05-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #31
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down, but I am still rolling on the rugged fails so dunno how they will do lol.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #32
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, maybe we can blow one of your Fails to give you a chance to buy a new set air those puppies up and let's go find some rocks!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #33
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Lol right, it would be a really good excuse...I'm looking at getting the Hankook DynaPro ATM in 265/75/16
Old 05-03-2012, 04:55 AM   #34

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
I highly approve! I'd suggest trying a 265/70R16 though. My 265/75's on an aftermarket 8" wide rim rub pretty bad, even with the the 5100's.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:10 AM   #35
Christ-a-licious

Run fiber glass front fender and take out liner maybe? or is the tire rubbing on suspension?
Old 05-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #36

Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
I highly approve! I'd suggest trying a 265/70R16 though. My 265/75's on an aftermarket 8" wide rim rub pretty bad, even with the the 5100's.
His wheels are stock, he wont rub, trust me
Old 05-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #37

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
His wheels are stock, he wont rub, trust me

From what I've gathered, I'm the only 265/75 in existance that rubs but I do like to give folks the heads up.

My liner and mudflaps seem to be 75% of it, with a slight rub on OE UCAs when going through a ditch or anything that twists the front suspention. It was nearly constant without Bilsteins, but now it's only with sharp turns/dips. I'll most likely either need a full 2.5" lift with new UCAs or a 265/70 to fix my situation.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #38
LRober887 is on a distinguished road

LRober887's Tacoma Gallery
has any thought been given on when the next gathering might be and where?

Larry
Old 05-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #39
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden Valley, May 26 @ 9am seems to be the loose schedule so far.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #40
LRober887 is on a distinguished road

LRober887's Tacoma Gallery
Chris,

What's the location on Hidden Valley - please?

Larry