Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Monthly Meet

Old 01-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #541
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Who's all coming down to the beach next weekend?
Old 01-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #542
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-28-2013, 06:56 PM   #544
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...ston-meet.html
Old 01-31-2013, 08:49 AM   #545
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
still fixin my truck haha, lots of fucked up parts my list isn't ending. but it will be done soon and new tires too
Old 01-31-2013, 09:13 AM   #546
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
if any of yall are not going to the houston meet and want to buy a stock 2012 base black rear bumper or curt rear hitch, or the 4-flat curt wiring, shoot me a pm.
i'll be down in buda/kyle saturday and sunday.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #547
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...15-3-17-a.html

Anyone going to represent Austin?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #548
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. You folks making it a monthly gig? You just got back, IIRC.

How was it last time? Anything fun to report?
Old 02-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #549
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
Nice. You folks making it a monthly gig? You just got back, IIRC.

How was it last time? Anything fun to report?
It's a nice beginner park. Check out the alto thread bullet tooth tony made and pics.

You should come out next month.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #550
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Im baaaaack. ♥ all fixed up finally
Old 02-11-2013, 03:27 AM   #551
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Awesome

Alto next month!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #552
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
wont be making that, probably hidden falls soon though
Old 02-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #553
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
So I just ordered a URD short shifter and an aeroturbine2525lx. gonna be ordering a OME kit within the next month and will need some help installing. If anyone is experienced with it and willing to help me out I would be much appreciated. Ill bring beer!
Old 02-27-2013, 03:01 PM   #554
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohound View Post
So I just ordered a URD short shifter and an aeroturbine2525lx. gonna be ordering a OME kit within the next month and will need some help installing. If anyone is experienced with it and willing to help me out I would be much appreciated. Ill bring beer!
Having my OME setup for sale pretty soon. 886 front with N90000s, and N192s rear
Old 02-27-2013, 03:02 PM   #555
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Gears? Lockers? Details?
Old 02-27-2013, 03:06 PM   #556
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Having my OME setup for sale pretty soon. 886 front with N90000s, and N192s rear
Could you PM me some more details on it. I could always just buy 885's cause I wont need 886's.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:51 PM   #557
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Goin to Hidden Falls Saturday afternoon. Anyone wanna join?
Old 03-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #558
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner316 View Post
Goin to Hidden Falls Saturday afternoon. Anyone wanna join?
I would but I got work at 2pm
Old 03-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #559
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Gears? Lockers? Details?
Enough work to not list. Still need to replace both LCA's and save up a deposit for my rear bumper
Old 03-06-2013, 04:39 AM   #560
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Guys, I went out to the Parmer spot on sunday. Everything beyond the creek has been developed. My mind was blown...