Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Monthly Meet

Old 03-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #561
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
Guys, I went out to the Parmer spot on sunday. Everything beyond the creek has been developed. My mind was blown...

well there is gonna be more spots, just google map austin and we wont be disappointed
Old 03-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #562
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Wow

Well, we had some good times out there! RIP Parmer.

Someone mentioned Onion Creek in S. Austin. Anyone been there?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #563
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
I really gotta get out there with you guys sometime. It might be a little harder now that ill be working pretty much everyday but I have every saturday off.... so actually maybe this wont be so hard.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #564
joesal23 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jose
joesal23's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have a 2009 tacoma with keyless entry that they programmed themselves? i have the keyless remote but all the instructions i find won't work for a 2009.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #565

Sry best buy did mine
Old 03-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #566
Certified Mall Crawler
Wobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to allWobbly is a name known to all

Name: Fred
Wobbly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesal23 View Post
does anyone have a 2009 tacoma with keyless entry that they programmed themselves? i have the keyless remote but all the instructions i find won't work for a 2009.
See if this works:

1. Program your factory keyless entry functions
    For 2001+ Tacomas equipped with a factory alarm or keyless entry, here are some programming options that allow you to adjust the way your locks work.
    The first programming option allows you to set the entry unlock to: (A) unlock the driver door with one push, and the remaining doors with a second push OR (B) unlock all of the doors with a single push.
    • Open the driver's door. Remove the key from the ignition switch.
    • (Complete these steps within 40 seconds)
      1. Insert the key into and remove it from the ignition switch 2 times.
        (IN - OUT - IN - OUT)
      2. Close, then open the driver's door 2 times.
        (SHUT - OPEN - SHUT - OPEN)
      3. Insert the key into and remove it from the ignition switch 1 time.
        (IN - OUT)
      4. Close, then open the driver's door 2 times.
      5. Insert the key into the ignition switch and leave it in.
      6. Close the driver's door.
      7. Turn the key from LOCK to ON 4 times, ending at LOCK
        (LOCK - ON - LOCK - ON - LOCK - ON - LOCK - ON - LOCK)
      8. Wait for the locks to stop, then remove the key from the ignition switch.
    • On the key fob[/URL][URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6554717#"], press and release both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time.
      1. [For all doors unlock] press and release the UNLOCK button.
      2. [For driver door unlock] press and release the LOCK button.
    • Open the driver's door. The programming is complete. If programming did not occur, start over.
    The second programming option allows you to set the doors to lock when when the key is turned on, and unlock when the key is turned off.
    • Open the driver's door. Remove the key from the ignition switch.
    • (Complete these steps within 30 seconds)
      1. Insert the key into the ignition switch.
      2. Close, then open the driver's door 2 times.
      3. Turn the key from LOCK to ON 5 times, ending at ON
        (LOCK - ON - LOCK - ON - LOCK - ON - LOCK - ON - LOCK - ON)
    • Programming option (select one of the following).
      1. [Ignition controlled lock ON] Close the driver's door.
      2. [Ignition controlled lock OFF] Close the driver's door twice, leaving it closed.
        (SHUT - OPEN - SHUT)
    • Turn the key to LOCK. The programming is complete. If programming did not occur, start over.
    When performing the programming, the park lights may or may not flash to confirm that the program was accepted. The only way to confirm the programming is to test them to see if they are functioning as desired.
    These procedures may or may not apply to pre-2001 models.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:07 AM   #567
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Going to the Austin Rodeo tomorrow for Kip Moore concert

I don't think I'm taking the Tacoma because well just incase I get smammer'd...
But yeah, should be a good time. Was kinda throwing this out there incase someone else was going to.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #568

I think if I do go ill be going sunday. otherwise Id say lets meet up.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #570
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all miss me up there ?? Lol ill be up there the following weekend we should get something together
Old 04-03-2013, 05:49 AM   #571
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody got a lead on an Onion Creek wheeling spot I've been hearing rumors about?
Old 04-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #572
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
None yet, Zane. After this rain though, it should be fun! (Whatever, and where ever "it" is) :P

C'mon up, Cody!
Old 04-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #573

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
After some Google, the only stuff I found about Onion Creek is the Austin 180 Baja-style races that are held -somewhere- off Slaughter.

http://s406.photobucket.com/user/72c...ew=grid&page=1

Doesn't compare to Parmer at all

Google Maps shows a bunch of tracks in the area, but likely it's all private property and fields.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #574
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Check it out guys,
Made us a facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/austintoyotaoffroad
Old 04-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #575
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna go to Hidden Falls tomorrow?
Old 04-06-2013, 10:28 PM   #576
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner316 View Post
If only it was 230 miles closer

:-(
Old 04-07-2013, 02:26 AM   #577
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner316 View Post
I'm going next weekend
Old 04-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #578
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Heading to the Round Rock Express game today

The wife and I are headed down there?
Anything we should do that is a must, I leave Texas in 2 months and want to do more things before I leave.

Or anyone doing anything today?
Old 04-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #579
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
Check it out guys,
Made us a facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/austintoyotaoffroad
I totally forgot about the gator thing lol didn't think y'all were being serious
Old 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #580

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden Falls tomorrow (Thursday) at noon!

Mark and I are going up there to poke around tomorrow.

I'll be leaving from Round Rock, and would be interested in driving out together.