Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Monthly Meet

Old 05-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #61
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday at noon at Dave & Buster's on 183/Mopac. You'll know us when you see us but usually left of the 183 enterance...
Old 05-24-2012, 04:47 AM   #62
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Nubes, we still good for hidden falls 2Jun early morning maybe 8am-9am meet up?
Old 05-24-2012, 06:25 AM   #63
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I'm in, gonna do some light wheeling this saturday too looks like. I think you said your schedule was busy this weekend but just wanted to let you know in case it frees up. You wanna meet up somewhere and caravan over there?
Old 05-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #64
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubes View Post
Yea I'm in, gonna do some light wheeling this saturday too looks like. I think you said your schedule was busy this weekend but just wanted to let you know in case it frees up. You wanna meet up somewhere and caravan over there?
I just saw the map! It should be fun! Can you copy it and post it up here for the group? Also, meet at D&B's first, then caravan over? Or meet in AM at trail-head, then D&B's for lunch after?
Old 05-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #65
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
I just saw the map! It should be fun! Can you copy it and post it up here for the group? Also, meet at D&B's first, then caravan over? Or meet in AM at trail-head, then D&B's for lunch after?
lol that map Dagobah sent me as well. I say do the normal meet at D&B and figure out from there. But yea looks like I might be wheeling sat and sun, lol. Here is the map:

Old 05-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #66

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone is welcome to come on this run, btw. We're going to have everything from stock PreRunners to off-roading machines, and tow straps if needed, so come hang out, grab a bite, and let's go get dirty!
Old 05-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #67
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
So the red line is the trail? Looks pretty good if so.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:50 AM   #68
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yah I got scheduled "field" time over the holiday weekend. There is a Walmart in Marble Falls we can meet there, I'm coming from the Kileen/Copperas Cove area what about you?

Quote:
Old 05-25-2012, 06:57 AM   #69
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
Yah I got scheduled "field" time over the holiday weekend. There is a Walmart in Marble Falls we can meet there, I'm coming from the Kileen/Copperas Cove area what about you?
I'm in Temple, so I could either go through Georgetown or through Killeen its pretty much the same distance for me lol. So anybody else gonna get in on this trip for Jun 2?
Old 05-25-2012, 07:48 AM   #70
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
Who has the black taco with the tacomaworld sticker I saw outside of book people a few days ago?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:55 AM   #71
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I can't go to Hidden Falls on Saturday, I am off on Sunday and can probably meet for the other meet. I'll bring some burr
Old 05-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #72
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Argh almost home, should be there on Monday stuck at BAF now. Is that red trail public land or just somewhere no one pays attention to.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #73
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Are there any green trails at hidden falls? The few times I tagged along with some jeeps and they were doing the crazy stuff just wondering if there was anything that wouldn't kill my truck, that comes later.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #74
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
There are a lot of service roads there. It aint too bad
Old 05-25-2012, 12:41 PM   #75

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
I might join you guys for June 2nd. I'll have to ask the husband though. It's our 8-year anniversary and I don't know what the plans are yet.

Join you.....with him. As in, not leave him at home, I just don't know if he'd want to come along...y'know.... :P
Old 05-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #76
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah this sunday is going to kick ass! I say we meet at the trail head in the morning.... well like maybe 10 am and then roll out for some lunch after. who else is down with this plan?
Old 05-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #77
Christ-a-licious

Quote:
Originally Posted by docjake View Post
Are there any green trails at hidden falls? The few times I tagged along with some jeeps and they were doing the crazy stuff just wondering if there was anything that wouldn't kill my truck, that comes later.
Yah 2-3 trails are rated level 1-2. The those greenhorn trails are also pretty long. I got a prerunner and made it through ok at the "high" level 2 trails. The only draw back is some of the trails are a tight squeeze. Level 2 trails are only a problem if there was or is heavy rains. I also have recovery straps.

Quote:
I'm in Temple, so I could either go through Georgetown or through Killeen its pretty much the same distance for me lol. So anybody else gonna get in on this trip for Jun 2?
Hey lets meet somewhere cool in Temple, I've never been and want to see what its all about. I got a unit function back in Killeen around 12-1230pm so I would have to head back around 11am.

Quote:
I might join you guys for June 2nd. I'll have to ask the husband though. It's our 8-year anniversary and I don't know what the plans are yet.

Join you.....with him. As in, not leave him at home, I just don't know if he'd want to come along...y'know.... :P
Congrats on the anniversary hope to see you guys on the trail.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #78

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
Hell yeah this sunday is going to kick ass! I say we meet at the trail head in the morning.... well like maybe 10 am and then roll out for some lunch after. who else is down with this plan?
The plan so far is to meet at D&B at noon and then caravan to trailhead. This way we don't loose anyone who may not know the area, and it allows for folks to straggle in before we leave, per usual Tacoma meet
Old 05-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #79
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The plan so far is to meet at D&B at noon and then caravan to trailhead. This way we don't loose anyone who may not know the area, and it allows for folks to straggle in before we leave, per usual Tacoma meet

10-4
Old 05-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #80
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Ok So whats the " New " Plan