Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Monthly Meet

Old 05-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #81
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgkilla View Post
Ok So whats the " New " Plan
Same plan as usual, meeting at D&B's at noon-1pm, but this time with a caravan to a mild off-road place at Parmer/Dessau afterwards
Old 05-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #82
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I'm there! Might be at the meet closer to 1pm. Had a long night at work tonight and all week....
Old 05-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #83
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
OK if you are reading this meet at Dave & busters at Noon and then we will go to the trail head from there. See all ya all in about 1 hr!
Old 05-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #84
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
I too will be a little late. We stayed up till 3am putting the old Mustang back together. But hey, I have dash lights now, and will have gauges after today! See everyone soon!
Old 05-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #85
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Just got here.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #86

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
On my way! Be there in 15.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #87

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Such a great meet-up!!

Old 05-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #88

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Videos!

Testing the Limits of a non-locking PreRunner: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohz17fjpxp...2017.19.00.mp4

Chris shows off his elocker: https://www.dropbox.com/s/shuza8wfxy...2014.31.16.mp4

'Tacoma, Jumped!' (Or, 'Tacoma's Seat Belt Warning Comes 2-seconds Too Late'): https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gniwbwhb6...2017.00.06.mp4

Oury, definitely doing his thing (dubbed The Epic Climb): https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4zwg5ocsw...2016.44.08.mp4

Almost embarrassing (Or, 'How I Came to Appreciate the Elocker I Don't Have. Yet.'): https://www.dropbox.com/s/66njw4me13...2015.49.38.mp4

Also, if anyone happened to catch me smoking my tires on the hill after the creek, can you post it??

Old 05-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #89
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Nice didn't know you got that one on film I'll post my couple of vids once they upload. LOL love how Oury just comes creeping around the corner driving down the creek bed like "Hey, sup guys? Need a hand?"

Hgkilla making it look easy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjvg9jbj510s76o/Hgkilla.mp4

Oury doing his thing.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tu7hpi5pvvfcxhs/Oury.mp4

Hill climbing.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0h0pwn9dkltkfb/Climbing.mp4

And the inside view of Oury's epic climb.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ld48n4absm...ic%20Climb.mp4
Old 05-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #90

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Paul took one of me going up that hill too, right after you. You guys make it look easy, I make it look like.......giving a rabid cat a bath.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #91
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
You guys make it look easy, I make it look like.......giving a rabid cat a bath.
That mad me lol...
Old 05-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #92
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Hey so whats the Deal on this weekend at hidden falls ??
Old 05-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #93

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubes View Post

And the inside view of Oury's epic climb.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ld48n4absm...ic%20Climb.mp4
Nice!! I love the out-the-window view. I'm highly amused that we have 3 different clips of this climb
Old 05-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #94

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgkilla View Post
Hey so whats the Deal on this weekend at hidden falls ??
I don't know, but I'm half tempted to tag along
Old 05-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #95

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Also, who would be down for helping me install my rear end? We don't even need to run the ebrake cable since mine is fine. Just a disconnect of suspension, bleed brakes, wire button, and.....done?
Old 05-28-2012, 05:32 AM   #96
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
nice vids.

will be running an open diff @ hidden falls.

Happy Memorial Day eberybudy.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #97
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Id give you a hand on that install
Old 05-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #98
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I wanna help too!

Here are some pictures from yesterday:

Old 05-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #99

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, those are some really nice looking solo pictures. I tell you, we'll be directing the next Tacoma commercial once we're discovered!

Also, YES, let's do the rear-end swap. I don't know what I'm doing, so if anyone has tools/experience, let me know. I want to off-road some more, but as I am now I'm seeing a distinct pattern to all these pictures and videos....
Old 05-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #100
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Wow nice photos. I'll help where I can with the locker install, but I'm not a mechanic or anything. Did just buy two jack stands that need to get broken in though lol.