Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin Monthly Meet

Old 04-19-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Austin Monthly Meet

Hey everyone, just reminding a few of you about the meet the last Sunday this month at Dave & Buster. Meeting time will be from 12 - 1:15 ish. Just depends on if we go inside to have a drink or wait for other members to decide if we should eat somewhere else.

- April 29th 2012 -

We have plans on going down to the Green Belt this next meet. Or something else? Please bring a bathing suit in case we might do some swimming.....

Any other ideas just please feel free to through out!!

***Note: If you have any parts you want to sell, bring them!!! I am bringing mine

1. Oury
Old 04-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about
Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Oury;4949380]Hey everyone, just reminding a few of you about the meet the last Sunday this month at Dave & Buster. Meeting time will be from 12 - 1:15 ish. Just depends on if we go inside to have a drink or wait for other members to decide if we should eat somewhere else.

- April 29th 2012 -

We have plans on going down to the Green Belt this next meet. Or something else? Please bring a bathing suit in case we might do some swimming.....

Any other ideas just please feel free to through out!!

***Note: If you have any parts you want to sell, bring them!!! I am bringing mine

1. Oury
2.tony
Old 04-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
1. Oury
2.tony
3. Nubes
Old 04-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
You can put me down for the June one, I am ready to come home now though.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by docjake View Post
You can put me down for the June one, I am ready to come home now though.
no worries! thank you for your service and hope you have a safe trip home

Old 04-24-2012, 07:08 AM   #6
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
bump. where the austin folks at?
Old 04-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
anyone///
Old 04-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. Im down, but I just wanted to let y'all know, the greenbelt where we went last time is all dried up. The only place with enough water to make it worth it, is at Lost Creek. Its not far, but its quite a hike from where you park.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #10
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
Hey guys. Im down, but I just wanted to let y'all know, the greenbelt where we went last time is all dried up. The only place with enough water to make it worth it, is at Lost Creek. Its not far, but its quite a hike from where you park.
Ya it is a good mile or so down the hill. Hate taking a cooler down there.... We will figure something out!

1. Oury
2.tony
3. Nubes
4. Dagobah
Old 04-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #11
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
1. Oury
2.tony
3. Nubes
4. Dagobah
5. The Pibs

We'll bring just one truck this time XD
And wow, green belt drying out already??
Old 04-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #12
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
1. Oury
2.tony
3. Nubes
4. Dagobah
5. The Pibs

We'll bring just one truck this time XD
And wow, green belt drying out already??
Ya thats Texas for you haha. We will figure something out. Maybe Barton Springs by Zylker Park?
Old 04-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #13
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yea, lookie my new toy! I think I'm going to practice drum brakes on her too
Attached Thumbnails
Austin Monthly Meet-img_20120409_191905.jpg  
Old 04-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #14
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #15
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about
Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
bump tomorrow !!! who's in?
Old 04-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #16
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there! See y'all soon
Old 04-29-2012, 09:58 AM   #17

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Here!
Old 04-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #18
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Had fun, can't wait till we go wheeling. Post up those pics lol, I didn't think to take any.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #19
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
wish I saw this thread before I went to Hidden falls
Old 04-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #20
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
wish I saw this thread before I went to Hidden falls
next time you go let me know, I go there frequently! It's a 45 minute drive for me