Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Playground

Old 05-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Texas Playground

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all in on amazing place to shred if you're in Texas. West of Big Bend National Park there's THOUSANDS of acres of GLO (General Land Office) land that's there for your enjoyment. Im in Dallas now, but when I lived in West Texas I was out there every weekend. Theres plenty of room for exploring, desert running, and hill climbing. You can camp, hike, shoot, ride dirtbikes, or whatever you wanna do. Anyways, I figure this would be pretty useful for whoever wants to listen. Texas has a HUGE lack of public land and not alot of ppl know about this place. Let me know if you ever wanna meet up out there, it's a slice of heaven.