Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Mild off-roading in Temple/Belton/Moody area

Old 05-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #21
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubes View Post
Lol we had a fun time. I'll post pics once I get home. Well looks oso was banned from going back there though. The old man attendant (probly 60s or 70s) saw oso's truck and was pissed off, I thought he was gonna have a heart attack. Lol I'll post more details later.

Old 05-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #22
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so here are the pictures from today's adventure.

First mud hole we came too after driving around for a while. Oso was stuck for a little bit but he got himself out. I didn't go straight into the middle of it after seeing that lol, I just skirted around the edge with only minor slipping.

And here is me stuck in the mud at the second mud hole we found that was very deceptive, it looked easy but boy was I wrong, I sank in pretty fast, lol.

Yay, rescued!!!

Well I decided to go for it again while Oso tried to guide me with a better line but as I am still new to mudding/off-roading, I got stuck again lol...

Once Oso got me out again lol, I went around the mud and it was his turn to get stuck

Rescue!

Little bit of my aftermath.

Anyway after we signed out at the entrance, Oso took off to go find a car wash. All of a sudden I see this old man walking toward me and yelling at Oso "Hey, Hey" but he was gone lol. Then he looks at me all Pissed Off. "There aint no call for that! You tell that SOB that if I ever see him down here again I'll call the sheriff to arrest is ass. Your truck don't look anything as bad as his! You tell him never to come back here!" I just said "Yes sir" and left as politely as I could. I guess they don't want people to go mudding there and make the already deep ruts deeper . Oh well we had fun, and if I do go back I know to take it easy and not go mudding, but go just for the trail ride.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #23
oso is on a distinguished road
oso's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man i really enjoyed out there if it wasn't for that old guy, what does he expect if get stuck in a mud hole? Well I enjoyed while I was there thanks a bunch hope we can do it on a another trail of if the guy retires out of the entrance or if we find another one just keep me posted thanks again.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #24
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oso View Post
Thanks man i really enjoyed out there if it wasn't for that old guy, what does he expect if get stuck in a mud hole? Well I enjoyed while I was there thanks a bunch hope we can do it on a another trail of if the guy retires out of the entrance or if we find another one just keep me posted thanks again.
lol yeah I don't know man, sorry about that . But it was fun and hope to see ya around.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:54 AM   #25
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna go too!!!
Old 05-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #26
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Nubes, are we still caravaning to Hidden Falls? Sound like hgkilla might come too.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:04 PM   #27
dantheman44 is on a distinguished road
Name: danny
dantheman44's Tacoma Gallery
any body looking to head out there again i go to college in belton some let me know when any of yall are heading out there ive been wanting to get a lil mud on the tires lately!