Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Area Meet Pics 5/19/12

Old 05-21-2012, 05:08 AM   #21
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Damnit, relocate to Dallas and Houston finally has a meetup.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:49 AM   #22
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM   #23
Hydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to behold
Name: Johnny
Hydrolai's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #24
Hydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to behold
Here are some edited. Will post go pro videos later after there done editing.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:18 AM   #25

Old 05-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #26
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I missed out >.>
Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #27
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I don't feel as bad since there was at least one reg cab there..........even tho it wasn't 2nd gen, lol. Looks like it was good turnout, maybe next time.............
Old 05-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #28
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbater View Post
So... who was it that was around when that 4 runner got stuck around sunset last night?

A
I was!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #29
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Thanks to everyone trying to fish my keys out!!!
We got in through the back window!!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #30
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ explain in more detail please what happened?
Old 05-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #31
Pimp
lordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant future

lordbater's Tacoma Gallery
No, I was the Land Cruiser that pulled him out, there were a few Tacomas hanging around.. The guys at TTORA said it was the TacomaWorld PPL that had the get together, so I came over to check it out..

A
Old 05-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #32
Pimp
lordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant futurelordbater has a brilliant future

lordbater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpkrules View Post
I was!
Anyone get pics?

A
Old 05-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #33
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrolai View Post

these are bad ass
Old 05-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbater View Post
Anyone get pics?

A
I didn't but Brandon(Hgkilla) might of.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
^^^ explain in more detail please what happened?
Wind must have closed my door(locked) with keys on drivers seat. After about an hour of trying to get throught the door(only half way closed) some guy sugested to go in the back window. One thick knife and one small body(me) took about 5 min to get the keys.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #36
Old 05-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #37
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Which one this one ???
Old 05-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #38
That the one!!!
Did you get any of the landcruiser?
Old 05-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #39
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Here are Some videos but My buddy has more of them

Jon pt 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQrYBwXYyKE
jon pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csbs8yG52K4
Before Discovery of 4 runner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9wbApOWHCo
4runner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1PDQ3F-ZBM
Me stuck Sorta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3NPhznNgbo
Old 05-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #40
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
The water in the first video wasnt to deep, the first time i went through it i thought it was gonna be a little sketchy haha, momentum is key