Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

TEXAS meet!!

Old 05-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
TEXAS meet!!

Why don't we have one? I was thinking we could do one in big bend or here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...editionmap.jpg

Any location suggestions or dates prefences?

Come on Texas!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Where is that in the link?
Old 05-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Its a little north west of big bend from what I can tell.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
thats an 11 drive from huntsville lol, i think i'll sit this one out
Old 05-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
6 hour drive for me. I'm out.

TX is too big for one meet. thats why there are usually local meets in the DFW area, south padre, and houston.

edit: looks like there was one in houston on the 19th

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...5-19-12-a.html
Old 05-22-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Here a zoomed out view with the park and AO. Park is on the right.
Attached Thumbnails
TEXAS meet!!-expeditionmap2.jpg  
Old 05-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya'll are right, it is far. But it's well worth it, the scenery and the country is unparalleled by any other place in the state. I live north of Dallas and I make the trip about once a month. Ya'll are missing out!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #8
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Ya'll are right, it is far. But it's well worth it, the scenery and the country is unparalleled by any other place in the state. I live north of Dallas and I make the trip about once a month. Ya'll are missing out!
do you have kids?
Old 05-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #9
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
do you have kids?
Take them along
Old 05-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #10
Just a desert dude.

I don't have any but I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem if you brought them along. However, be prepared for the conditions out there. Lots of heat, hardly any shade. Think of it as the ocean and your taco is your boat and survival lol.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #11
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I may as well drive to Colorado.....
Old 05-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #12
Just a desert dude.

Well BPK, I guess since these girls are too afraid the trails will be all ours lol.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #13
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Well BPK, I guess since these girls are too afraid the trails will be all ours lol.
Some of us can't travel that far
My dad and I have talked many times about going but can't justify burning cash like that to go out that far to west Texas to wheel around and burn more fuel.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #14
Just a desert dude.

Hehe, I know man. Just wanted to fire up some members to come out there
Old 05-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #15

If you pay for my family's gas bill, my dad will bring his 4x4 F-150 along to play.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #16

Lol I have a two year old that doesn't like sitting in the car for more than 20-30 mins. No road trip for me
Old 05-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #17
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
I really enjoyed the time I spent out there. Went for a week in the winter a couple years ago and it was awesome. Stayed in Fort Davis, in little cabin style barracks. I went on a college geology trip but we got to see a lot of the park and didn't have to worry about paying for gas.

I'd be interested in making another trip out there, but I'd rather go in the winter time.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
I may as well drive to Colorado.....
X2
I can be in Denver in about 7 hours
Old 05-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #19
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
I'll talk to my son, we may try and make a trip - we're planning a Big Bend extravaganza for next years spring break, this looks like a good warm up!

David
Old 05-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #20
I'm gonna try and head out there this weekend to check it out. I understand it's a long drive for most(including me). But I have noticed that some of the Texas tacos interest in big bend so why not try to set something up. Maybe some el paso peeps will want to come.