Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Who wants to help me install 5100's?

Old 05-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
m50dude is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
m50dude's Tacoma Gallery
Who wants to help me install 5100's?

Wife just bought me a set of 4-Billies 5100's for my birthday and I will need some help with the install. I live in south Austin and have a garage but not many tools. I'm willing to do the work just need the guidance and will buy the food and beverages! I also will need to barrow a floor jack and stands...Unless someone wants to do this at their house/garage.
I'm also willing to return the favor and help you out anyway I can...
Old 05-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a bunch of guys in austin, check out the Austin BS thread, im sure somebody will help you out
Old 05-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I didn't know that was you I was talking to on Texas tacos FB page. I wouldn't mind giving you a hand but you are about 200 miles away bro..
Old 05-29-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
I'm willing to help. PM me.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I could lend a hand. Someone helped me install my kit so Ill do the same