Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston TX Sugar Hill ORP Meet 6/9/12

Old 06-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #201
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Well i got a warranty for the next like. 112,000 miles so god damnit ima use it! lol YOLO!

how many miles you have on your truck?
Old 06-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #202
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
My baby is getting old! She just hit 8,500 miles !!!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #203
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Damn your gonna have to trade her in soon
Old 06-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #204
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bought mine with 25k and i have 45k now.i havent had it a year yet
Old 06-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #205
I got mine january 2011 and i have 16,XXX on it
Old 06-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #206
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Damn your gonna have to trade her in soon
Hahaha!!! I know man! She was an impulse buy, I knew NOTHING about toyotas when i got her lol. Ive had her for about 4 months now and I wish i woulda saved up a lil more and just went ahead and got a 2012 ah well
I think ima be a toyota owner for life now! When people ask me about it, my description of the truck is "its like a ford ranger, okay now make it look badass, and then give it some steroids and WAH LAH! You now have a tacoma" lol

Oh and i bought her with 3,000 miles ! Almost Brand New!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #207
Why would you compare our trucks to a Ford Danger? They are soooooooo much better in every conceivable way lol....

But i know what you mean, i had on 07 prerunner and after that i was hooked, im always going to own a tacoma
Old 06-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #208
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Why would you compare our trucks to a Ford Danger? They are soooooooo much better in every conceivable way lol....

But i know what you mean, i had on 07 prerunner and after that i was hooked, im always going to own a tacoma

Hell yea man! btw how many people are going to be at this meet tmro??
Old 06-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #209
Theres 9 on the list that still say theyre going and if you use the 40% rule 4 or 5 guys will show up lol
Old 06-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #210
DerpWerx Fab

LOL dang small ass meet! Well im meeting Kolby tomro morning and ima follow him up there so thats 2 For Sure!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #211
Yeah everybody says they will got at the beginning and then one thing leads to another and only a few show up. But sometimes its better with a smaller group too,

Just checked the weather and theres more rain on the way
Old 06-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #212
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Yeah everybody says they will got at the beginning and then one thing leads to another and only a few show up. But sometimes its better with a smaller group too,

Just checked the weather and theres more rain on the way
We're not gonna get rained out are we ?
Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #213
I doubt it im going to get up in the morning and call him again, i called him earlier and he said everything was still good....

I'll post in this thread in the morning and let everybody know or pm me your number and i can text whoever...
Old 06-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #214
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
You guys shouldn't get rained out, the rain will probably come around 3 or 4 like today.

I'm so of you guys.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #215
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
I doubt it im going to get up in the morning and call him again, i called him earlier and he said everything was still good....

I'll post in this thread in the morning and let everybody know or pm me your number and i can text whoever...
What time in the morning? I get up pretty early and got an hour and a half drive so the sooner the better lol
Old 06-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #216
I'll probably get up @ 7 ive got an 1:45 minute drive too
Old 06-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #217
DerpWerx Fab

Your in Huntsville?!?!?!?! MANNNNNNN you shouldve went to Redneck Woodstock at General Sams off-road park the other weekend! I was there tearing some trails up in the Yota !
Old 06-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #218
Haha i didnt know anything about it, ive actually never even been to General Sams heard it was just all mud and no trails
Old 06-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #219
DerpWerx Fab

Nah man its like 800 acres! They have ALOT of trails. Some are pretty tight tho(got a couple scratches from limbs ) but its mostly rocks and trails. But, theres mudholes like on the side of every trail but theyre all avoidable! Definately going back next event!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #220
Really now? Well hit me up next time you head up here and i'll check it out