Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston TX Sugar Hill ORP Meet 6/9/12

Old 06-11-2012, 07:46 AM   #321
vandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to all

vandolizm's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad we had to bail before yall found the mud. Here are some of my pics.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #322
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post
lol, when I left there was mud all over the road. And people behind me didnt look happy, with all that mud coming off.

If I go back I am bringing the grizzly with me.
What Size Grizzly you got ??
Old 06-13-2012, 09:01 PM   #323
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
So we were talking about a last minute meet and checking out Sugar Hill ORP in the last Texas meet thread, i figured i make another thread so more people might see it....

Date: 6/9/12
Place: Sugar Hill ORP (12000 Bissonett) FB page http://www.facebook.com/people/Sugar...00003683337882

Price: 10 bucks PER person

Time: 10ish (may change)

Who's going:
1. BulletToothTony
2. Hgkilla
3. Delmarva (not coming bc of work )
4. Large
5. Death_Stalker
6. kolby34
7. Nightwar
8. MrGuitarguy
9. vandolizm (maybe)
10. bakerla (out bc of work)
11. bpkrules
12. Hydrolai (maybe)
13. SingleCabGuy

As you can see i went ahead and added people who expressed interest in going , if you dont want/cant go just pm me or mention in the thread and i will take you off the list.

Sugar Hill ORP? what's that, the name of an Off Road Park?
Old 06-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #324
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa84 View Post
Sugar Hill ORP? what's that, the name of an Off Road Park?
Si!

Converted golf course...

David
Old 06-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #325
kolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Name: Kolby
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
New meet! http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...ml#post5242923
Old 06-14-2012, 09:51 PM   #326
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
I might try to convince my dad to go to sugarhill this weekend I dont plan on it though
Old 11-22-2012, 09:32 AM   #327
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Ah the good times... Need to have another one sometime soon.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #328
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Thought it closed down still
Old 11-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #329
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

General Sams? Down South offroad? That other place in huntsville?
I still got some shit to fix on the taco before goin hard wheeling again but would be nice to have a big get together again
Old 11-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #331
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
fix it before Alto
Hoping my clutch holds up till then
Old 11-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #332
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Hoping my clutch holds up till then
Clutch going bad on a 2011 already?
Old 11-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #333
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
2.7 + big tires+ derp driver= clutch problems
Old 11-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #334
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Clutch going bad on a 2011 already?
the 2.7 MT has like the worst clutch ever developed no lie. There's TONNNS of thread about people getting suing dealers and one person even filed a lawsuit against Toyota for such a shitty clutch.

A few guys with STOCK tires report their clutch slipping just going up hills(in the mountain states) in 4th gear.

Another guy tried to get enough people on a petition so toyota would do a recall on em, theyre literally THAT shitty.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:10 AM   #335
yositoco is on a distinguished road
yositoco's Tacoma Gallery
Is this place still open?
Old 11-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #336
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Nope
Old 09-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #337
DerpWerx Fab

Hey guys I'm new to offroading and just l got a new Tacoma! It's a TRD sport. Yall should plan another meet soon!
Old 09-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #338
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Hey guys I'm new to offroading and just l got a new Tacoma! It's a TRD sport. Yall should plan another meet soon!
Really kase??
Old 09-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #339
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Nope
Yup
Old 09-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #340
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
so....