Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston TX Sugar Hill ORP Meet 6/9/12

Old 06-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #21
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
lol no worries... I just got my schedule and it looks like it may be delayed a week... gotta find out for sure though
Old 06-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #22
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
So what exactly is this place?
Old 06-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #23
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuitarguy View Post
So what exactly is this place?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBv1Zg7Fdmc
Old 06-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #24
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Update: Not leaving until the 22nd, so I'm good for the 9th!
Old 06-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #25
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
See I knew that was gonna happen
Old 06-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #26
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
See I knew that was gonna happen
It's a week less of money so damn you

lol
Old 06-01-2012, 11:06 AM   #27
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
It's a week less of money so damn you

lol
But a week more of relaxing
Old 06-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #28
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
But a week more of relaxing
damn you!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #29
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You also get 7 more chances to go wheeling
Old 06-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #30
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
You also get 7 more chances to go wheeling
I like the way you think...
Old 06-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #31
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if this thing is a go, I'm down.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #32
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Still just waiting to hear back from the owner
Old 06-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Still just waiting to hear back from the owner
Call whoever is working it. He posted that he wasn't in town and his buddy was working it. PM me if you want the number.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #34

Never mind, the number was posted in a public place:832-660-6574
Old 06-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #35
zaoc is on a distinguished road
zaoc's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could make this, but my trucks not off road ready and I have to work that day
Old 06-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #36
Just got off the phone, the guy said no problem, he said just give him another call saturday morning but that everything should be good to go
Old 06-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #37
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaoc View Post
I wish I could make this, but my trucks not off road ready and I have to work that day
This place is very mild and very 2WD friendly... Don't need to be Offroad ready.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #38
zaoc is on a distinguished road
zaoc's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep that in mind for next time y'all go. i'm in college station so its not much of a drive for a day of fun
Old 06-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #39
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
id be up for it you said ten bucks.