Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston TX Sugar Hill ORP Meet 6/9/12

Old 06-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #41
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
id be up for it you said ten bucks.
Added to the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
maybe...
Added you too so now its official and you have to go
Old 06-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #43
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds good man
Old 06-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #44
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Lyndall, bring your bathing suite...

Rich said he'd show up to go swimming...
Old 06-02-2012, 06:05 AM   #46
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Swimming?
Tryimg to find the post at TOR, but it involved Walter and a picture...
Old 06-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #47
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyOne going today?
Old 06-02-2012, 06:52 AM   #48
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpkrules View Post
Is anyOne going today?
I am not
Old 06-02-2012, 06:57 AM   #49
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, y'all can put me down for next week.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #50
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

I wanna go but it just looks like a bunch of hills???
Old 06-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #51
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I wanna go but it just looks like a bunch of hills???
yup, that's about it...
Old 06-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #52
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
yup, that's about it...

No mud or sand or rocks to play around on/in???
Old 06-02-2012, 11:46 PM   #53

Supposedly that video wa just part of the park. I've seen other videos of sugar hill and there was some mud the guy was also gonna be getting some rocks/concrete chunks and make some obstacles too
Old 06-03-2012, 05:11 AM   #54
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not complaining. It is brand new and at least we have something now.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:29 AM   #55
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Supposedly that video wa just part of the park. I've seen other videos of sugar hill and there was some mud the guy was also gonna be getting some rocks/concrete chunks and make some obstacles too
some rain is coming but it will probably dry up by the wknd
Old 06-03-2012, 05:49 AM   #56
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
I'm not complaining. It is brand new and at least we have something now.
The... Something to do and close
Old 06-03-2012, 05:53 AM   #57
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
I can't go after the ACT next week, my dad has a couple of chores I'll need to do and he doesn't want me potentially damaging my truck right before I have to drive 3 hours to go up to Wimberly. Sorry
Old 06-03-2012, 06:15 AM   #58
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
I can't go after the ACT next week, my dad has a couple of chores I'll need to do and he doesn't want me potentially damaging my truck right before I have to drive 3 hours to go up to Wimberly. Sorry
Sucks... Hopefully next time
Old 06-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #59
DerpWerx Fab

I wanna go but don't wanna be the only kid there lol. They're any other 18 yr olds on here that goto these meets????
Old 06-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #60
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I wanna go but don't wanna be the only kid there lol. They're any other 18 yr olds on here that goto these meets????
I think everybody is mostly in their teens and early 20s... there are only a few of us old(er) farts...