Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston TX Sugar Hill ORP Meet 6/9/12

Old 05-31-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Houston TX Sugar Hill ORP Meet 6/9/12

So we were talking about a last minute meet and checking out Sugar Hill ORP in the last Texas meet thread, i figured i make another thread so more people might see it....

Date: 6/9/12
Place: Sugar Hill ORP (12000 Bissonett) FB page http://www.facebook.com/people/Sugar...00003683337882

Price: 10 bucks PER person

Time: 10ish (may change)

Who's going:
1. BulletToothTony
2. Hgkilla
3. Delmarva (not coming bc of work )
4. Large
5. Death_Stalker
6. kolby34
7. Nightwar
8. MrGuitarguy
9. vandolizm (maybe)
10. bakerla (out bc of work)
11. bpkrules
12. Hydrolai (maybe)
13. SingleCabGuy

As you can see i went ahead and added people who expressed interest in going , if you dont want/cant go just pm me or mention in the thread and i will take you off the list.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Have you messaged the owner yet? I'll talk to my parents in the morning. I leave to work summer camp on Sunday so I'll try to make this. I have the SAT so I'll probably be late if I can make it.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EDIT: called him everything is a "go"
Old 05-31-2012, 11:15 PM   #4
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm pretty sure he'll be cool with it. I messages him yesterday that a meet might happen in the future. It's a lot sooner than I thought.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:18 PM   #5
Twat did you say?

haha yeah after talking on the other thread earlier and bc mike will be out of town for a while i figured we would try to knock this out quickly lol
Old 05-31-2012, 11:22 PM   #6

last time I took the sat it ended around noon, so that'll be the earliest I can leave to meet ya'll. Probably end up being there close to 1.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
Twat did you say?

Hey im just glad your actually talking about attending this meet
Old 05-31-2012, 11:31 PM   #8

It depends on my parents I need to clear it with them and I should be good. A friend of mine has been there before and my parents suggested I go with him before I leave. So, pretty sure they'll be cool with it.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:41 PM   #9
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
hum, my names on the list, I guess I am going... I will get leave for the 9th if you guys are going to go.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:52 PM   #10
Twat did you say?

sorry dude just figured you want to come and check it out lol
Old 06-01-2012, 05:20 AM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.. I want to go I had some unexpected events at the last meet, maybe I'll make this one
Old 06-01-2012, 05:21 AM   #12
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I see my name on there already.. You are good.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Lol. Meant this weekend... June 2.... I fly out the 10th and the wife would shit if I went wheeling the day beforemi leave lol
Old 06-01-2012, 06:08 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Lol. Meant this weekend... June 2.... I fly out the 10th and the wife would shit if I went wheeling the day beforemi leave lol
I didn't even notice the date. I should be able to make the 9th better though.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #15
kolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Name: Kolby
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
The 9th would be better for me too. I'm in San Antonio this weekend.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:25 AM   #16
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
No worries guys... I may try to go on the 2nd anyway
Old 06-01-2012, 06:26 AM   #17
TXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Fred
TXMarine's Tacoma Gallery
OK. I missed the last run so I'm definitely going to this one!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:08 AM   #18

Quote:
No worries guys... I may try to go on the 2nd anyway
I'm gonna see if I can go both weekends
Old 06-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #19
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
So who's going tomorrow and when? I might come out and play a little.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #20
Twat did you say?

Quote:
Lol. Meant this weekend... June 2.... I fly out the 10th and the wife would shit if I went wheeling the day before i leave lol
Im an idiot......... My bad dude

In other news messaged SugarHill just waiting to here back from him.....