Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Training in Witicha Falls

Old 06-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Training in Witicha Falls

So Im out in Witicha Falls, TX and I'll be out here for about a month. So, I was looking for some trails or places to off-road. any help would be great!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgeport is not too far away so that is probably your best bet. About an hour south. Not sure if there is anything north of there in Oklahoma.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Bridgeport is not too far away so that is probably your best bet. About an hour south. Not sure if there is anything north of there in Oklahoma.
Disney off road park in Oklahoma. Sand dunes in ok
Old 06-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #4
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
I am also in Wichita falls for another 2 weeks. Let me know if you find anything!