Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Sugar Hill ORP 6/16/12

Old 06-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
Sugar Hill ORP 6/16/12

My son and I are wishing we had made the meet this past Saturday. We are going for sure this upcoming Saturday, two 4x4 Tacomas. Anybody else wishing they had made this past Saturday (or for those that went - didn't get enough) want to meet us there? We plan on being there when they open @ 10:00 am.

David
Old 06-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down! Me and my gf had so much fun! Hopefully it rains a little but not likely.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
kolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Name: Kolby
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could make it. It's summer, when are we going to Sargent or Matagorda!?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolby34 View Post
I wish I could make it. It's summer, when are we going to Sargent or Matagorda!?
Yes Sargent beach!
Old 06-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #5
kolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuitarguy View Post
Yes Sargent beach!
I'll look at my schedule and set up a Sargent meet
Old 06-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
I may Make a surprise appearance idk yet depends on schedule
Old 06-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #7
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Having to go to Louisiana for work tomorrow, come back late Friday. I'm still going Saturday, but will be there more like 11:00 instead of 10:00.

Anybody know if they allow dogs?

David
Old 06-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #8
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
For those of y'all interested in a Sargent meet. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...ml#post5241502
Old 06-15-2012, 08:21 AM   #9
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Alright im comin im gonna try and convince some buddies of mine with tacomas to come too so whats the official meet time ??
Old 06-15-2012, 08:34 AM   #10
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I wanna go
then Go lol
Old 06-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Take your dad out for a fathers day run at sugar hill lol
Old 06-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
I have no clue lol some people who didnt make it last weekend but i maybe have a friends with a tundra and a tacoma coming if they dont bail
Old 06-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #13
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
DOU IT We need Moar People
Old 06-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #14
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
A little bit its supposed to rain a little bit tomorrow anyways
Old 06-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #15
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Well il try to make an appearance. No promises tho but il try.
I'm guessing you are the single cab with the (35s?) nitto mud grapplers? I love your truck..
Old 06-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #16
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I guess it's the short wheel base with huge tires, looks tits..
Old 06-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #17

My son & I are still gonna be there around 11:00, two trucks....

David
Old 06-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #18
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Yall have fun and takes pics and videos too
Old 06-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #19

I'll do my best to get there by 10:30 - just drove in from Hopedale, LA, been up since 4 am, I'm whooped.

David
Old 06-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #20

En route