Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Sargent Texas Beach Meet

View Poll Results: Trip to Galveston or Sargent??
Sargent 7 58.33%
Galveston 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
kolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Name: Kolby
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
Sargent Texas Beach Meet

I've talked with a few folks that said they would be interested in going to Sargent for a meet so I thought I would start a thread to see any other interest.

Date: August 11th

Come for the day or camp and chill the whole weekend. Do some wheeling and some swimming. Bbq and hang out.

1. kolby34 (me)
2. SingleCabGuy
3. MrGuitarguy (maybe)
4. aptech (maybe)
5. BulletToothTony (maybe)
6. Hgkilla
7. crazytx
Old 06-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
tentative
Old 06-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #4
kolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the roughkolby34 is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
Subd
Subd? ?
Old 06-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #5
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuitarguy View Post
tentative
If your truck is still not ready by then, I'm sure you can probably catch a ride with someone
Old 06-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolby34 View Post
Subd? ?
it a little aways so i subd so i can see if i can go when its closer to the date so i might know my schedule better. life of a contractor oh nevermind
yes.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it a little aways so i subd so i can see if i can go when its closer to the date so i might know my schedule better. life of a contractor oh nevermind
yes.
Haha. Well I'll add you as a maybe then
Old 06-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #8
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If your truck is still not ready by then, I'm sure you can probably catch a ride with someone
Yeah the truck is fine now. I think it was just bad spark plugs.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #9
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, my schedule might be changing in the next few weeks so it does no good for me to plan ahead
Old 06-15-2012, 12:46 AM   #10
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
^^^ Wooh! That's already what...4 people? ^^^
Still a month and a half to go. Spread the word people!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2012, 07:18 AM   #11
TACOLICKER is on a distinguished road

Name: Dean
TACOLICKER's Tacoma Gallery
put your cursor on the fifth picture down from the top...

If I still have my truck I'll show up.....
Old 06-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #12
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Tacolicker.. Why the hell are you selling that gorgeous beast?? Is so
Old 06-15-2012, 08:21 AM   #13
TACOLICKER is on a distinguished road

Name: Dean
TACOLICKER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Tacolicker.. Why the hell are you selling that gorgeous beast?? Is so
Moving to Cuenca, Ecuador...I'll replace the truck with a FJ60-80 or Rover, something I can import without the hassels of a new vehicand something a little more low key too.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #14
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
low key would be good
Old 06-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #15
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
August is a ways away, I'll think about it.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #16
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
With this much time in advance, we should have more people attending. Who doesn't like the beach!? Comon!
Old 06-17-2012, 10:55 AM   #17
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With this much time in advance, we should have more people attending. Who doesn't like the beach!? Comon!
thats it put a warrant out for their arrest and force them to the beach
Old 06-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #18
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
thats it put a warrant out for their arrest and force them to the beach
Whatever it takes
Old 06-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #19
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #20
Law Enforcement:
kolby34's Tacoma Gallery
This thread seems to be dying. I'll be at the beach in Sargent that weekend still. Let me know if you're coming so I can get a good head count.