Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Anyone From the Fort Hood/Killeen Area??

Old 06-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

Army: Rifleman, A CO, 2-7 CAV, 4BCT, 1CD
Name: Alex
alexrosado's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to alexrosado
Anyone From the Fort Hood/Killeen Area??

I've seen a few really good looking yota's around Fort Hood but I've never gotten a chance to meet up with anyone aside from the guys I work with. If you're from the area we have to do a meet and go play a little. Here's my baby, if you see me, flag me down!!

Old 06-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

that's my buddies '80, according to him the model name on the door is just "truck" haha
Old 06-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #5
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
My brother is stationed at Ft. Hood. But he's not a Tacoma owner, has been thinking about getting an FJ or 4Runner, but hasn't done it yet.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #6

hey any yota is a good yota in my book. we have to get a big group of ppl and find a nice place to go wheeling.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #8

oh sweet I hadn't seen it.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #9
Showin' HAWG how it's done!
ApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant future

Army: AH-64D Apache Pilot
Name: Z
ApacheDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Been here since 2010. I'm up for wheeling sometime but first I have to get my icons and shoes installed! Wheels/tires are on the way and the icons are in my garage. Know of a reputable installer? I need one BAD!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #10
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
^ ft hood surely has a DIY shop. You can do the install yourself with their tools
Old 07-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #11
ApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant futureApacheDriver has a brilliant future

I actually have all the tools required for the job. Except maybe a torque wrench if needed. Are there torque specs for susp or wheels?
Old 07-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheDriver View Post
I actually have all the tools required for the job. Except maybe a torque wrench if needed. Are there torque specs for susp or wheels?
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/05+/data/...6ta/003032.pdf
Old 07-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #13

Sweet! Thanks!!
Old 07-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheDriver View Post
Been here since 2010. I'm up for wheeling sometime but first I have to get my icons and shoes installed! Wheels/tires are on the way and the icons are in my garage. Know of a reputable installer? I need one BAD!!!

We could do it in my garage, you would just need an alignment afterwords.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #15
mgrace is on a distinguished road

Army: OH-58 pilot, 6ID, 8ID
mgrace's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here. Work at Hood. Excellent trails on hood for those of us signed up to hunt or scout on the training areas.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #16

yeah where is it that you get that on post pass shebang?
Old 07-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #17
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrosado View Post
yeah where is it that you get that on post pass shebang?

http://www.hoodmwr.com/sportsmenscenter.htm

You are not allowed to "offroad" but if you have a fishing pole in the back most times they won't bother you. I always tell them I am looking for Sasquatch tracks.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #18

hahahaha well played
Old 07-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #19
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
hey Alex, havent seen your truck around as of yet, im on 3CR side. still gotta get a lift on mine. not sure if youve seen mine or not. let me know if yall are getting together.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #20
98cbtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
98cbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be up in waco attending TSTC for welding in january and was wondering if there was any meets or something up there on a normal basis? Just curious what TW members are in that area! Ill make sure to hit yall up when im up there!