Notices

best NFL team in Texas

View Poll Results: Best NFL team in Texas
Houston Texans 53 57.61%
Dallas Cowboys 39 42.39%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #21
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Texans are more of a complete team than the Cowboys.

And I completely disagree with the Executive's statement
Old 06-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #22
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
more football players of significances come from Texas than any other state.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #23
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I think dallas is all hype and ego from the past years way back when, Houstons a confident built team and more sportsman like in my opinion.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #24
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Executive View Post
Texas football?

This year the New England Patriots will defeat the San Fransisco 49ers in the Superbowl.

Chris
Blow me, had we made the Super Bowl we would have beaten them like cheap whores. The giants didn't win it, the Pats gave it to them
Old 06-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #25
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Eli Manning pfff...The third most talked about QB in New York.
hahaha... watch 0:54-1:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dF5bGYGJ4
Old 06-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #26
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh SHIT...I had to watch the whole video! That is the funniest ever....
glad you like it!!! watch his other videos... the dude is f-ing hilarious
Old 06-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #27
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agreed, Have been a fan since back in the day when Roger Staubach, Danny White, Ed Too Tall Jones, Randy White, etc. were on the field kicking the Steelers asses (sorry John McQ)
But I can hardly stand to watch them play anymore...The Cowboys are the new Raiders.
Funny you mentioned Ed Jones. I was working security at a nightclub in south Dallas many years ago and he pulled into the back driving his beige/yellow Rolls Royce. I recognized him immediately and made sure the back door guy had the door open. I opened his car door for him and when he got out he asked me if I only walked the back lot. I told him occasionally I walk a full circle around the building. He pulled a $100 bill out of his wad of cash, tore it in half, and handed one of the pieces to me. Then he told me to sit on the front fender. I was like WTF? SIT ON A ROLLS ROYCE FENDER? but he said sit, so I sat. Then he told me if I was still there when he got back, he would give me the other half. I didn't budge! I swear he wasn't inside for more than 30 minutes. He came out and true to his word, handed me the other half of the $100! Fastest $100 I ever made right there!
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #29
RebelX is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
RebelX's Tacoma Gallery
Texans definitely. Arian Foster is a boss
Old 06-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #30
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Saints for me, (not that i expect anything this year lol, drew brees always has that 4th quarter come back)

but Texans for here.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
For a texas team I lean towards the texans. But overall I'm a saints fan as when they played here in san antonio, they were a class act.
uh....no. that team is not a class act.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelX View Post
Texans definitely. Arian Foster is a boss
Ben Tate is a stud too.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #33

(i'm not really a texans fan... i just dis-like the cowboys... A LOT)

Old 06-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #34
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
(i'm not really a texans fan... i just dis-like the cowboys... A LOT)

Hate both teams, but this pic got my attention to visit the thread!
Old 06-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #35
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
here for the boobs
Old 06-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #36
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
curious to see how long this ^^ pic will be up
Old 06-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #37
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know there were 2 teams, I thought there was Dallas and then a semi-pro team near the gulf?
Old 06-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #38
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Matt Schaub is much, much better than Tony Romo. Nuff said
Yeah, the numbers prove it.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #39
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Im sure this picture will get a bunch of attention...
Old 06-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #40
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Been a Dallas fan since I was 6 years old. Always have and always will. I got a lot of grief for it living so close to SF, but it was purely my decision to become a Dallas fan. I have nothing against the Texans, but I also don't really find them all that interesting or fun to watch.

I will admit Romo isn't the greatest of quarterbacks and definitely no Troy Aikman.