Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

best NFL team in Texas

View Poll Results: Best NFL team in Texas
Houston Texans 53 57.61%
Dallas Cowboys 39 42.39%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2012, 05:22 PM   #41
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Yeah, the numbers prove it.
Rom's 2011 QB rating for the reg season was 102.5 with 16 games played

Schaub's was 96.8 but he only played 10 games in 2011 because he got injured...

not that big of a difference...

i'm sure you remember this

http://larrybrownsports.com/football...-of-game/86673
Old 06-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #42
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
(i'm not really a texans fan... i just dis-like the cowboys... A LOT)

i . . ah. . um. .. sheew... um. .. .ah. .go houston!
Old 06-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #43
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
Im sure this picture will get a bunch of attention...
I miss your old sig
Old 06-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #44
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just here for the Texas Tits now.

I'm an Eagles fan, so obviously I wouldn't admit to the Cowboys being better even if they were. But I've always kind of liked the Texans they've been the AFC team I've jumped on the bandwagon with the past few years. Would have been cool to see what they would have done had Shaub not gotten hurt it was pretty impressive the run they made on a 3rd string QB. Should be interesting in the NFC East this year though the Cowboys did solidify some things and all the RG3 hype around the Redskins will be a circus.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #46
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Where's the unedited picture that's my prob with this thread lol
Old 06-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #47
Casey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Here for boobs, both shitty teams. Still looking at boobs. Thanks bye
Old 06-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #48
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
Rom's 2011 QB rating for the reg season was 102.5 with 16 games played

Schaub's was 96.8 but he only played 10 games in 2011 because he got injured...

not that big of a difference...

i'm sure you remember this

http://larrybrownsports.com/football...-of-game/86673
Let's look at this way, you yourself pointed out the ratings... now lets look at supporting casts, Andre Johnson vs. Miles Austin, hmm; personally, not sure how Austin ever became "elite" but if Johnson were receiving for Romo, well hello Lombardy.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #49
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
One picture=800 views and 54 comments hahahaha
Old 06-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #50
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrugia View Post
One picture=800 views and 54 comments hahahaha
Haha!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #51
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Did someone post boobs?
Old 06-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #52
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Wierd...I see nip in one of the quotes and not the others or the original.
That's funny, didn't realize it until you said it.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #53
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
I see boobs I click... Than I realized I am not a fan of either team. Just here for the boobs
Old 06-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #55
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
I've been a Texan fan since Houston was granted a team and I think more people are starting to follow them since they started winning (F*cking bandwagaon fans)...Not to mention, I can't stand Jerry Jones!
Old 06-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #56
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
lived in Dallas for 4 years and one thing i hated about it was the arrogance of the Dallas fans.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #57
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
so far Texans or winning in the pole
Old 06-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #58
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
so far Texans or winning in the pole
Not with the spelling.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #59
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Where's the unedited picture that's my prob with this thread lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Wierd...I see nip in one of the quotes and not the others or the original.
I made the black box a little bit bigger after I originally posted the pic for that very reason... Gotta keep the mods happy

I have the un-censored version if anybody wants it. Can PM it to you tomorrow when I'm not on my phone
Old 07-01-2012, 05:54 AM   #60
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Not with the spelling.
you were whipped by nuns in school weren't you.